The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators | March 17, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, MikeyD said:

If Horvat can now hit any other team other than Ottawa I will be happy to see him wear the C. 

Come on MikeyD, Horvat is our guy. Maybe Bo just takes a page out of the old LA Kings playbook and plays decent during the year but then goes full on beast mode in the playoffs.

• Huggy Bear 1

9 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

didnt he do well in florida, maybe should go back to them lol

I won’t pretend to have watched him with other teams but his stats sure look better with some teams (better teams?) than others.  

Guy struggles to get the puck out but does do some things well.  His tenure with us and now Ottawa probably don’t help his reputation.  

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Tom Sestito said:

Unlike you, I have no issue admitting when I was wrong. Up until that point, the Canucks had got every age gap acquisition wrong. Motte since the bubble has been an ELITE fourth liner and has immense value on his cheap cap!

Unlike you, I don't follow you around one-liner-ing about Motte in every thread....

Not gonna bite on the 'age gap' one-liner... or go read those trade threads - you'd know whether you were one of the people that lost their shat over the Shinkaruk-Granlund deal lol.

Edited by oldnews

1 minute ago, ilduce39 said:

I won’t pretend to have watched him with other teams but his stats sure look better with some teams (better teams?) than others.  

Guy struggles to get the puck out but does do some things well.  His tenure with us and now Ottawa probably don’t help his reputation.  

Like pretty much all huge guys he struggles with the puck in his feet.

IMO Guddy simply needs a good D coach who simplifies his game.

• Cheers 1