The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GetWellThread] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | April 16 | 6 p.m. | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 hour ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I think for a virus to wipe out everyone is unlikely, some will be immune but what will wipe out humans is real life sex dolls, just like date apps made talking to girls passé, once they’re perfected sex dolls will mean no one with no mating skills will ever have to risk rejection ever again and there just won’t be any new people born.

Dolores-season-2-Westworld.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I think for a virus to wipe out everyone is unlikely, some will be immune but what will wipe out humans is real life sex dolls, just like date apps made talking to girls passé, once they’re perfected sex dolls will mean no one with no mating skills will ever have to risk rejection ever again and there just won’t be any new people born.

Wont they still incubate humans in empty Beer Bottles?   I almost believe everything else but firmly believe that Beer Bottle people will survive?

• Haha 1

Just now, RU SERIOUS said:

Wont they still incubate humans in empty Beer Bottles?   I almost believe everything else but firmly believe that Beer Bottle people will survive?

That’s just wacky, almost as bad as believing Greens a good coach.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

Lol. CDC is killing it tonight.. everyone's had a few beer or a joint or both.... 

Not bad for a night we got postponed.. 

Sober right here bud.

No hockey?

No substance.

Edited by Me_

7 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

3d fly GIF by Iequezada
These things coming in every day with people from other places, including countries, is the main reason things aren’t going away. The variants didn’t come from Burnaby and Anmore. 

Doesn't matter how they got in, it's how they're spreading now that they are in.  My landlord, who lives across the street, has get togethers every weekend.  Last week there were three cars full of people in their driveway, none of them wore masks when they went inside.

6 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

Actually how it spreads is thru shopping interactions..

Gas station groceries coffee ... ppl working at those places exhnage items with hundreds of people.per day.. germs from ur coffe cup or from the change u got back from clerk at grocery store.. or in @DumbNuck case beer store. That's the danger spot I try to be most careful about..

Wash hands as often as possible. If i go to a mall I make 2 trios to washrooms to wash my hands

I agree about that too.  Everyone wants to.pteyend that as long as they wear a mask they can go about their regular lives.  Still, it's indoor gatherings that are fueled the second wave and almost certainly the third one now.

• Cheers 3

2 hours ago, stawns said:

Doesn't matter how they got in, it's how they're spreading now that they are in.  My landlord, who lives across the street, has get togethers every weekend.  Last week there were three cars full of people in their driveway, none of them wore masks when they went inside.

You’re serious? So different variants coming in from international and domestic flights doesn’t matter to you? 

If flights had been shut down for a month, that would have helped to stop the spread immensely. But yeah....flights are perfectly fine. :picard:

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

You’re serious? So different variants coming in from international and domestic flights doesn’t matter to you? 

If flights had been shut down for a month, that would have helped to stop the spread immensely. But yeah....flights are perfectly fine. :picard:

Of course it does, but once they're here what matters is how we control it.  That's the reality.

• Thanks 1

Just now, stawns said:

Of course it does, but once they're here what matters is how we control it.  That's the reality.

Well, the federal government’s need to keep the airlines afloat is essentially killing people and putting undue pressure on every community. It’s despicable. 

• Vintage 2

4 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Well, the federal government’s need to keep the airlines afloat is essentially killing people and putting undue pressure on every community. It’s despicable. 

No argument there from me

• Cheers 2