The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GetWellThread] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | April 16 | 6 p.m. | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

5 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

So pointless in other words. 

Quite a few teams had to go through their taxi squad to have a lineup to play.  Some even had to go beyond.

The Wild had to play with 9 roster regulars still out with Covid.  They had 5 of their top-7 Ds missing, their starting goalie + 3 forwards and even taxi squad members.  Not sure how they would have managed without Iowa being less than 5 hours away.

11 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Honestly people just get COVID. Who cares why or how. It’s bound to happen somewhere.  Unless nobody leaves there house. I ain’t gonna point fingers I’ll tell ya that. It ain’t easy these days. Thankfully hockey has given me some sanity 

You don't have to not leave your home. Just don't be in close contact with people. No hanging out with friends/family, inside, in close proximity, without masks. Where masks and sanitize when shopping etc.

It's really not that hard.... Twelve months and counting and no Covid at our house...

Edited by aGENT
  • Vintage 1

Just now, aGENT said:

You don't have to not leave your home. Just don't be in close contact with people. No hanging out with friends/family, inside, in close proximity, without masks.

It's really not that hard.... Twelve months and counting and no Covid at our house...

No covid at our house either.. but I’m not gonna agree with you here.. I’ve been having a hard time with it for awhile now. It hasn’t been easy on the ol brain. My mom has MS and she hasn’t been able to leave her house for a year. 

It’s tiring but I ain’t gonna blame a mid 20’s kid for hanging out with his buddy that’s already in his circle I’ll tell ya that. It’s not as easy as just following the rules to me. We are all humans after all and even the most cautious person can still get it. That’s a fact. Everything’s amount minimization

• Cheers 2