The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Ottawa Senators | April 22, 7 p.m. | SNP, RDS2

Rate this topic

-SN-

11 minutes ago, apollo said:

:wub:

Can we make a statue of him already? Maybe replace Trump tower :sick:

All in favour of replacing rump tower with a Brock Boeser shaped 60 floor statue/condos say I! 

Duke Boeser General Hospital, right off of West Georgia. It would be very central. You'd have to get your engineers and inspectors to make sure it's up to code though. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bo fan said:

Spent 10 days in the hospital and trying to catch up - so can someone fill me in ? Think I already read somewhere we traded Hockey Gaud for someone, and Roussel is injured. What else am I missing?

On a different note I am so very impressed and happy with how this team came out and played To. Show the league what we are made of.

Can not take Ottawa lightly.

Go Canucks Go

“FireBenning” sign flew thru the sky yesterday 

5 minutes ago, Bo fan said:

Spent 10 days in the hospital and trying to catch up - so can someone fill me in ? Think I already read somewhere we traded Hockey Gaud for someone, and Roussel is injured. What else am I missing?

On a different note I am so very impressed and happy with how this team came out and played To. Show the league what we are made of.

Can not take Ottawa lightly.

Go Canucks Go

I hope you're feeling better, Bo fan.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

45 minutes ago, apollo said:

:wub:

Can we make a statue of him already? Maybe replace Trump tower :sick:

All in favour of replacing rump tower with a Brock Boeser shaped 60 floor statue/condos say I! 

I had no idea that there was a Trump branded property in Vancouver, I had to Google it.  Wow, now I'm wanting to change the city of my birth from Vancouver to a place without a Trump property, perhaps Yahk?  Why has the hotel owner not removed that moron's name from his property the way they did in Toronto and other places?

23 minutes ago, captainhorvat said:

“FireBenning” sign flew thru the sky yesterday 

19 minutes ago, Bo fan said:

idiots - what do they hope to accomplish

8 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Probably the result of a drunken bet

2 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:

Drunkenness is much less rampant than idiocy these days, so it's probably the latter.

2 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

...............but that was way out in the armpit of the Lower Mainland (PIT Meadows)  does that even count ?

I don't even think they have running water and electricity way out there - do they?    I guess they took a day off planting the fields or playing the banjo to come up with this ???

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, canuckleheads fan said:

I had no idea that there was a Trump branded property in Vancouver, I had to Google it.  Wow, now I'm wanting to change the city of my birth from Vancouver to a place without a Trump property, perhaps Yahk?  Why has the hotel owner not removed that moron's name from his property the way they did in Toronto and other places?

76EE8F90-DD3F-4D35-9434-AC10C7C88E6C.jpeg

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1