The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets l May 11, 5 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just out of interest why did management bring Gadjovich in from Utica if they don't intend to play him. The current players are out of gas getting their a$$ kicked and the have fresh players  sitting out who may or may not be able to play next season, how will we ever know. Seems to me there's a disconnect between GM and coach, It's not a good look

Edited by Fred65

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

yeah, we forget what this squad has gone through this year. 

Just happy to be watching and thinking of the future.

But they looked bad the whole time? And last season? And the season before? We stunned St Louis and won one round. Demko went god mode and made the Vegas series look a lot closer than it was. Aside from that, this team is trash and I think we have talent to be better. 

Just now, Fred65 said:

Just out of interest why did management bring Gadjovich in from Utica if they don't intend to play him. They're out of gas getting their a$$ kicked and the have fresh players  sitting out who may or may not be able to play next summer. Seems to me there's a disconnect between GM and coach, It's not a good look

Sighhhhh

2 minutes ago, Cromeslab said:

Would like to see Oli slot in,I don’t see why not

Same here, but I do wonder what is Green's vision. I wouldn't mind seeing Edler sit for a game and alternate through the defence. For example, Edler sits next game, Hughes sits the game after. That will allow both Juolevi and Rathbone to get some games.

• Cheers 3

Just now, Googlie said:

Pionk is making a difference for the Jets tonight.  Fresh legs

Oink is a dirty little feller. He takes runs all over.   If our guys weren’t so gassed I could definitely see him forced to drop the mitts.  

2 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Entry level front line mental health worker.

5 years experience required.

Degree in social work and psychology.

Conflict resolution training, Non-violence training, Mental Health first aid, CPR, Reliability Security Clearance, Child Abuse Registry Clearance, Self-Defense, Sensitivity training....

Knowledge of Addictions, Mental Health, Forensics, and Correctional process....

Office, Excel, Word, Outlook, Canucks.com

minimum wage.

You should really be talking people out of watching Canucks hockey then.

3 minutes ago, rychicken said:

I've said it before....

I hope one day I can be sitting near Deb at a live game....by near, I mean one section over and a few rows up

Eagerly watching her every move with binoculars , and cheering her on 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JoshuaGuy said:

But they looked bad the whole time? And last season? And the season before? We stunned St Louis and won one round. Demko went god mode and made the Vegas series look a lot closer than it was. Aside from that, this team is trash and I think we have talent to be better. 

I think we have a good future crop.

Might need coaching changes but I like our GM.

He has filled the cupboard. 

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Fred65 said:

Just out of interest why did management bring Gadjovich in from Utica if they don't intend to play him. The current players are out of gas getting their a$$ kicked and the have fresh players  sitting out who may or may not be able to play next season, how will we ever know. Seems to me there's a disconnect between GM and coach, It's not a good look

He will play, you know he'll play..

next gam

just needed to get some skates in first after 7 days in a hotel

• Like 1

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Same here, but I do wonder what is Green's vision. I wouldn't mind seeing Edler sit for a game and alternate through the defence. For example, Edler sits next game, Hughes sits the game after. That will allow both Juolevi and Rathbone to get some games.

They may not want to take Edler out to give him a shot at 100. I hope that’s not the reason because I think it’s more important to give Juolevi a good look.