The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets l May 11, 5 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

12 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Outhit, outshot, out done in the FO circle. Wouldn’t blame Bo in the least if he requested a trade. 

I think he knows all the boys are hurting, so they won't be having their best efforts. But, they're trying so I doubt he's upset with that.

Now how he feels about management, that will be interesting to see.

• Vintage 1

Just now, JoshuaGuy said:

Always side by side. Zero creativity. 

I just don't understand how ten year old kids can show better iq on entries than our team. 

We went from the Sedins showing the world how to enter a zone to our team a few years later looking like they have zero concept that standing in a straight line behind defenders doesn't help you score. 

If I see even an average looking entry I audibly say "wow". Same for if we actually hit a trailer in the offensive zone. It's like we're a bunch of gorilla's out there with no ability to use our necks to turn our heads. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Dirtman said:

I think he knows all the boys are hurting, so they won't be having their best efforts. But, they're trying so I doubt he's upset with that.

Bo has never struck me as a player that would throw a player under the bus.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Dirtman said:

Since bo joined the team he’s been best FO guy,he takes pride in it.

• Cheers 1

Not sure what Sat Shah's reasoning with ZacMac is - but let's be real....

What are the chances of this team protecting a 25 yr old winger with 9 career NHL pts?

He's playing 8:21 / game this year... sat/scratched 20 games....

I like Zack, but he's not going to be protected. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

I just don't understand how ten year old kids can show better iq on entries than our team. 

We went from the Sedins showing the world how to enter a zone to our team a few years later looking like they have zero concept that standing in a straight line behind defenders doesn't help you score. 

If I see even an average looking entry I audibly say "wow". Same for if we actually hit a trailer in the offensive zone. It's like we're a bunch of gorilla's out there with no ability to use our necks to turn our heads. 

Creativity and thinking on the fly is the strong suit of this coaching staff. 

• Haha 1

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

Bo has never struck me as a player that would throw a player under the bus.

Yeah, and honestly how often do you hear players being criticized other than by the coach? 

I guess its going to be like every other workplace, sometimes you just don't like people.

• Vintage 1