The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 15, 12:30 p.m. l SNP | PLAYOFFS EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 hour ago, JDLax16 said:

Am I to believe that in the last five games, while compiling 13 points, McDavid was beaten by RNH’s plus one plus minus?

image.png.d91496362dcc65f8491f98d155728d4a.png

it's not that hard considering majority of his dmg is on the pp where u don't get any + 

So is Green putting the TANK lineup back on the ice today?

Jim says to Green.

"I am allowing them one more win!"

"Don't screw this up.  I will add an extra year to your new deal if you keep it to one. "

" It's what I do."

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, JDLax16 said:

Am I to believe that in the last five games, while compiling 13 points, McDavid was beaten by RNH’s plus one plus minus?

image.png.d91496362dcc65f8491f98d155728d4a.png

yeeeep.

Screenshot_20210515-064422_Chrome.thumb.jpg.710dde8c7d0469797dddbf569ec7d019.jpg

the reason the oilers will never be successful, unless he has an yzerman-style revelation and commits to caring about both ends of the ice.

43 minutes ago, appleboy said:

So is Green putting the TANK lineup back on the ice today?

Jim says to Green.

"I am allowing them one more win!"

"Don't screw this up.  I will add an extra year to your new deal if you keep it to one. "

" It's what I do."

Ok that actually was pretty funny!

is there a rule that players have to be on the ice? like, could they drop the puck for the opening face off and then just have everybody skate to the bench and let the clock run in straight time?

• Vintage 2

15 minutes ago, vannuck59 said:

Green needs to play as many AHL players as possible and lose the next 3 games as well this could be a defining moment for the canucks. Draft as high as we can.

I just want the kids to play to see more of their game. Really hoping Lind and Gadjo draw in. No need to play Michaleis or Hawerlyuk. Rathbone back in the lineup too please. Dress 7 D if they don't want to give Edler a maintenance day. Doubt this happens. Feels like his career is coming to a close.

12 minutes ago, KirkSave said:

I just want the kids to play to see more of their game. Really hoping Lind and Gadjo draw in. No need to play Michaleis or Hawerlyuk. Rathbone back in the lineup too please. Dress 7 D if they don't want to give Edler a maintenance day. Doubt this happens. Feels like his career is coming to a close.

for the 10000th time, lind and gadjovich can't play unless someone is injured or until after the comets' season ends. 

• Cheers 2

10 minutes ago, tas said:

for the 10000th time, lind and gadjovich can't play unless someone is injured or until after the comets' season ends. 

dad? since when did you figure out the internetand discover online forums?

i appreciate the insight but your hyperbole is pretty funny.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, KirkSave said:

dad? since when did you figure out the internetand discover online forums?

i appreciate the insight but your hyperbole is pretty funny.

every second post for the last 3 days has been about it. 

10 hours ago, wallstreetamigo said:

Honestly, our roster is terrible. Dont care which of Vesey, Michaelis, Boyd, etc they have to kneecap, we should see this the rest of the way:

Hoglander-Miller-Boeser

Pearson-Horvat-Gadjovich

MacEwan-Graovac-Lockwood

Highmore-Lind-Hawryluk

Hughes-Hamonic

Rathbone-Schmidt

Juolevi-Myers

Sit Edler down at least some of the games. Take out Hughes when you want to play Edler. Hughes could use the break.

Seriously,

75% of those plugs will be gone by next season (please God), so play the freakin' kids!!!

20 minutes ago, tas said:

Comets end Sunday?  Lockwood and Gads play the three against the Flames?  

Last time we played the Oilers I thought was the last time of the season. I was looking forward to that. Looking forward to a multi point game from Jesus Christ but at least we should score a couple. He’ll be a solid -1

7 hours ago, Dumb Nuck said:

We were discussing the future of sympathy sex when I stumbled upon the song that 100% reflects my feelings of being a Canucks fans from the very first dat.

thats just too much of a contrast in the first 6 seconds. It should come with a warning.