The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames | May 16, 2021 | 7:30 p.m. PT | SNP | PLAYOFF SERIES VS CALGARY EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, Devron44 said:

Still better then Snowflake. God I hate that 

Karen is equally stupid. I know quite a few women named Karen and none of them are horribly opinionated. It’s just lazy and truly indicative of the time we live in. 

• Cheers 3
  • Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

And would fail miserably. Why try to construct an organization out of former players? Is that really a recipe for success? Has it ever worked?

And to answer your question, yes, it would work because John Garret would obviously be the new goalie coach

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, J-Strap said:

Dear G, you might appreciate the sarcasm if you’ve hear any of green’s post game excuses.  

What Green says is fair game, but he is looking at getting a job for next season, here or elsewhere. I take umbrage at criticisms of players who are tired, and (for some)  are playing for a job next season. They don't really share the tank philosophy which some here promote.

If the Canucks were looking at tanking then they should have been sitting guys like Hoglander, Hughes, Boeser, Demko, Horvat and Miller ever since the Canucks were "officially" eliminated from playoff contention. There's no sense in giving them ice time because they already have a job next season. They should have been playing Eriksson. 

regards,  G.