The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bode Wilde unvaccinated - "hoping his human rights are enough to allow him to play...what a world"

Rate this topic

Dazzle

41 minutes ago, Bocivus said:

God forbid he isn't forced to be injected with an experimental, gene altering "vaccine" that does NOT prevent transmission.  The only facepalm worthy idea is him being ridiculed to not take the jab (again,  that does NOT prevent transmission, but allegedly mitigate the symptoms if one were to get Covid).  Then of course the "anti-vaxxer" phrase is used.  Typical.  :lol: 

32 minutes ago, gurn said:

Yeah, not sure how it’s “alleged” at this point. The proof is in the pudding, I.e.: look at the radio of vaxxed to unvaxxed in the deaths and hospitalization numbers. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Bocivus said:

God forbid he isn't forced to be injected with an experimental, gene altering "vaccine" that does NOT prevent transmission.  The only facepalm worthy idea is him being ridiculed to not take the jab (again,  that does NOT prevent transmission, but allegedly mitigate the symptoms if one were to get Covid).  Then of course the "anti-vaxxer" phrase is used.  Typical.  :lol: 

A vaccine doesn't prevent transmission. It never does. People are so ignorant about science, and of course, it's "typical" that you use quotes on the word vaccine, as if there is something sinister about it.

You never took chicken pox shots? Those are vaccines. They are pretty standard for most North American people. Suddenly when the word COVID is introduced, people forget what a vaccine is.

• Cheers 3

There's bound to be a few players like this and none of those players will have my sympathy. Either vaccinate and play or don't vaccinate and not play. A player can throw in the "human rights" card all they way, but all of the vaccinated players also have "human rights" to not have to deal with such crap.

• Cheers 2

6 hours ago, DrJockitch said:

I love the don’t believe in modern medicine group, they are fun. Don’t believe in what you tell me about vaccines, weight, smoking, exercise, alcohol.  
Now fix my heart attack. 

I remember giving someone the clot busting drug after a heart attack and it actually worked. That is rare and a lot of taxpayers dollars went into his arm and that asshole tried to unhook himself from all the equipment to go for a smoke after throwing a tantrum to his very worn out looking girlfriend. These assholes won’t listen to what you tell them but want every medical miracle to keep them going when it is needed.  Ultimately they cost tax payers more, frustrate everyone around them and generally act like toddlers.
Sometimes you just want to say that if they don’t believe in medicine then stay home and die of your heart attack. What was life expectancy before modern medicine?  In the 40s?  Is that what you really want or are you a snowflake that only wants to do what you want to do?

Unbelievable regarding your situation with that patient. You must have went from jubilation to wanting to punch him in the head. It's just simply mind boggling how people get to that point. Oh you've got a compound fracture to your leg ... help me help, oh God oh God help. And they're walking and back to normal life within 6 months. Then it's hey hundreds and thousands of hours and people, the same people that fixed your leg say this microscopic organism can invade your body and kill a healthy you in two weeks and we can save pretty much everyone with a 5 minute needle prick but hey now you're a doctor and you know better, even though you haven't spent a second learning any of this. Just mind blowing and anger inducing. We are on the verge of calling in the military where I live.

I swear don't let me near one of those assholes or I'm going to f'ckn loose it. Sorry for the rant I'm just incensed.

Edited by Gawdzukes
  • Cheers 1

7 hours ago, Bocivus said:

There is nothing gene altering about these vaccines whatsoever. This is a lie being believed by the social media masses.

In layman's terms, messenger RNA is like an instruction letter to the DNA. It tells the body's DNA how to defeat the virus should it encounter it. There is nothing being altered at all. The mRNA self destructs once it has done its job and the body has created antibody's to fight the virus.

However on the other hand, getting a virus itself could potentially be gene altering as they can leave some of their genetic sequence in human DNA. It is infrequent but this can lead to future onset of other diseases.....

• Cheers 1

8 hours ago, Bocivus said:

Found the anti-vaxxer.

Booooooo

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, DrJockitch said:

My saviour.  Isn't he premier of Alberta now?

At this point though, I just say to myself, it isn't logical anymore it is just emotional.  People make crazy bonehead decisions all the time over their emotions.

Emotional yes, and from what I've witnessed, just plain stupid stubbornness. I swear some people would rather just die wrong, but holding on to a misguided belief. Stop overthinking it and move on you twits. 

Edited by rekker

On 9/23/2021 at 8:27 PM, Angry Goose said:

Not to sound argumentative but these are fairly ignorant excuses. If you put the time in to inform yourself, then none of these misgivings stand up.

Being fearful is one thing.  Holding steadfast in your ignorance because you haven't put the time in to inform yourself is something else.

It’s fine to hold beliefs.  Bothers me though when he cries about it.  Welcome to the real world privileged extremely well paid athletes.  Actions have consequences like the rest of us have to put up with.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

21 hours ago, Dazzle said:

A vaccine doesn't prevent transmission. It never does. People are so ignorant about science, and of course, it's "typical" that you use quotes on the word vaccine, as if there is something sinister about it.

You never took chicken pox shots? Those are vaccines. They are pretty standard for most North American people. Suddenly when the word COVID is introduced, people forget what a vaccine is.

Nope, never had the chicken pox shot.  I got the pox when I was a kid and now have natural immunity.  

The point about it not stopping transmission is that the only person affected by not taking the jab is the person not taking the jab.  Who the hell is anyone to decide what gets injected into anyone else's body?  Do you own your own body or do you not?  

And I used the quotation marks because this does not work in any way like the traditional vaccines.  It's still experimental and only authorized by the EUA, at least here in the states.  The FDA approved Pfizer's Comirnaty which won't even be available till 2023.  The Pfizer "vaccine" still given out now is NOT FDA approved and is only still being given under the EUA.  It was a pretty slick tactic to get more people to get the jab.  

The VAERS system, that is only estimated to have 1-10% of adverse effects reported to it already has:

Deaths - 15,386

Hospitalizations - 66,642

Bells Palsy - 8,626

Heart attacks - 7,267

Permanently disabled - 20,789.

COVID Vaccine Data (openvaers.com)

Again, that's an estimated 1-10% reporting rate so at BEST it's probably 10 times more. 

The swine flu vaccine was in production until it caused the death of 25 people, then it was abruptly halted.   25 deaths.  

The long term effects of this jab are unknown as well so who knows how many more deaths, autoimmune disorders, permanent disabilities this thing will cause.  

So making mandatory a jab that has side effects like death, bells palsy, heard attacks etc for the sole purpose of MAYBE mitigating the symptoms of a virus with about a 99% recovery rate.  Are you out of your mind?  Who do these people think they are to claim ownership of someone else's healthcare and body?  The world has gone mad due to the mass fear and hysteria caused by the government and media.  It's disgusting.  

Edited by Bocivus

3 minutes ago, Bocivus said:

Nope, never had the chicken pox shot.  I got the pox when I was a kid and now have natural immunity.  

The point about it not stopping transmission is that the only person affected by not taking the jab is the person not taking the jab.  Who the hell is anyone to decide what gets injected into anyone else's body?  Do you own your own body or do you not?  

And I used the quotation marks because this does not work in any way like the traditional vaccines.  It's still experimental and only authorized by the EUA, at least here in the states.  The FDA approved Pfizer's Comirnaty which won't even be available till 2023.  The Pfizer "vaccine" still given out now is NOT FDA approved and is only still being given under the EUA.  It was a pretty slick tactic to get more people to get the jab.  

The VAERS system that is only estimated to have 1-10% of adverse effects reported to it already has:

Deaths - 15,386

Bells Palsy - 8,626

Heart attacks - 7,267

Again, that's an estimated 1-10% reporting rate so at BEST it's probably 10 times more. 

The swine flu vaccine was in production until it caused the death of 25 people, then it was abruptly halted.   25 deaths.  

The long term effects of this jab are unknown as well so who knows how many more deaths, autoimmune disorders, permanent disabilities this thing will cause.  

So making mandatory a jab that has side effects like death, bells palsy, heard attacks etc for the sole purpose of MAYBE mitigating the symptoms of a virus with about a 99% recovery rate.  Are you out of your mind?  Who do these people think they are to claim ownership of someone else's healthcare and body?  The world has gone mad due to the mass fear and hysteria caused by the government and media.  It's disgusting.  

Your post is craperolla.  Get vaccinated.  It’s friggin’ simple.  And stay south of the 49th. 

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Your post is craperolla.  Get vaccinated.  It’s friggin’ simple.  And stay south of the 49th. 

Why would I get vaccinated when I'm a healthy, 30's aged man?   Your brain is "crapperolla".   I'm sure you were a good little slave and did what you were told.  :lol:

• RoughGame 1

9 minutes ago, Bocivus said:

The VAERS system, that is only estimated to have 1-10% of adverse effects reported to it already has:

Deaths - 15,386

Bells Palsy - 8,626

Heart attacks - 7,267

COVID Vaccine Data (openvaers.com)

The info is out there and easily found why everything you said here is wrong.   I am tired of correcting those who are being willfully misleading. 

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 2

38 minutes ago, Bocivus said:

Why would I get vaccinated when I'm a healthy, 30's aged man?   Your brain is "crapperolla".   I'm sure you were a good little slave and did what you were told.  :lol:

The slaves are the ones taking horse de-wormer because they don't trust doctors. But at least they won't have lice! 

• Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

The slaves are the ones taking horse de-wormer because they don't trust doctors. But at least they won't have lice! 

actually they'll still get lice since they're drinking it, and not putting it on their fur.

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

30 minutes ago, shayster007 said:

Because it's not about you, it's about everyone around you. That can be extremely difficult for some to understand.

I'm pretty sure everything is about him.

We're looking at one of those "gee I wish I had been vaccinated" stories in the making. Some people just have to learn the hard way. 

• Vintage 2