The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT - Preseason] Vancouver @ Calgary Friday, Oct. 1/21 6:00 PM PST

Rate this topic

-AJ-

Just now, -NucksFan said:

Someone  better explain to them that it’s a Pre season  game 

Doesn't matter to Sutherland, he's still pulling his BS like it's a playoff game.  Benning needs to have a long talk with the league and tell them in no uncertain terms that assigning that crook to work our games isn't acceptable.

• Cheers 1

Hmmmm would I date that hot Calgary fan that they just showed?  <_<-_-

Could make for some hot extracurriculars, but I just know in my heart that it wouldn't work long term... 

These are the real important things going through my mind at this moment.

Just now, Dazzle said:

I dunno if blaming the refs is appropriate here. The Canucks simply were outmatched and outplayed.

True, but I'm still baffled that the league keeps giving us Sutherland since it's clear he's not willing to act like a professional when he works our games.  With single game gambling involved, you would think they would want to cut down on the corruption.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Mathew Barzal said:

Based on the couple of pre-season games so far, Pokdkolzin should definitely be playing in the AHL this season with Klimovich. He's raw, and the last thing we should do is Virtanen him. 

Hate to say it, but I agree with you.  

Let him simmer in Abby for a while and make him the first call up.  Better then being the 13th forward. 

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Burroughs has been so-so for me. Not sure what everyone is seeing there.. decent skater & good puck skills but not NHL level IQ.

I'd have Juolevi as one of the better D alongside Myers/Hunt.

My only other take-aways aside from those Dmen is; Podkolzin still has some learning to do (to be expected, it'll happen, not worried) and Petan isn't an NHL player.

Yeah, OJ been alright. he's got soo much room to improve still. I've noticed hunt when pressured along the boards just not able to get it out or easy give away alot this game.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, -NucksFan said:

Someone  better explain to them that it’s a Pre season  game 

Garland, Miller, Dickinson, Hoglander and Myers are the only players above bottom pair or 4th line.  No surprise at the result.

I'd rather Podz didn't play tonight.  Does him no good to be out there.

3 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Hmmmm would I date that hot Calgary fan that they just showed?  <_<-_-

Could make for some hot extracurriculars, but I just know in my heart that it wouldn't work long term... 

These are the real important things going through my mind at this moment.

37144F06-65FE-42CE-B9BA-14DFE6D22487.gif

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

True, but I'm still baffled that the league keeps giving us Sutherland since it's clear he's not willing to act like a professional when he works our games.  With single game gambling involved, you would think they would want to cut down on the corruption.

See tim peels recent interview. Admits hes sorry he got caught, and calls sutherland one of the best. Corruption at its finest 

• Cheers 1
  • Sad 1