The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Nashville Predators | Nov 5, 2021 7 PM PDT | Special Teams Edition

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

21 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Nicely sung by Juggy, as always.

You are not a true hockey fan if the anthems become about you.

The anthems are meant to be delivered in such a way, as announced, that allows the arena crowd to join along & the players upon the ice to not wait in standing position too long before playing.

Your pal considered neither of these factors in his renditions.

It’s not a Juno nominated recording, just do the job honestly, to the benefit & consideration of others, please.

Edited by viking mama
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

I am friends with the owner of the longest running Indian restaurant in town. My recipes are on point nowadays. The hard part is getting proper spices. I am almost out of fenugreek...

Well I live close to Surrey so I'm lucky with spices and such. If you need fenugreek I'll buy some and ship it to you should it not be available in your town.   

This leaf is one thing that was really new to me. Smells of curried hay in some ways, but the flavour is like concentrated celery and hits different parts of the tongue that fenugreek and cumin and so on would. I don't even know the name of it, but I like it.  

s6FOqrz.png  

Well after my glass of champagne and salad, I'm a bit tipsy here.  Oh yeah, and at the grocery store today, I bought two desserts instead of one.  I think I will have one for breakfast tomorrow and have the other one either tomorrow evening or Sunday morning, and the Ghiradelli peppermint bark squares are in stock.  That is such a delight! I love those peppermint bark squares!  Too bad they are seasonal. Yeah

• Haha 1