The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Nashville Predators | Nov 5, 2021 7 PM PDT | Special Teams Edition

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

3 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

So we get an icing call with our second line out there. Green inexplicably puts out our third line resulting in 2+ minutes of pressure in OUR zone. Finally get a whistle and he puts out our first line for the dzone faceoff? Grandmaster connect four by this &^@#ing idiot. 

Green has no line matching strategy in his coaching. One thing we can bank on is the second period too many men penalty.

1 minute ago, Green Building said:

Well I live close to Surrey so I'm lucky with spices and such. If you need fenugreek I'll buy some and ship it to you should it not be available in your town.   

This leaf is one thing that was really new to me. Smells of curried hay in some ways, but the flavour is like concentrated celery and hits different parts of the tongue that fenugreek and cumin and so on would. I don't even know the name of it, but I like it.  

s6FOqrz.png  

I appreciate that! Fenugreek has a strong smell and considering that a subtle taste. Definitely cannot get it here but try and get someone to bring me some from the city if I don't make it down myself. 

Now I am curious what your mystery leaf is :lol: