The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Dallas Stars | Nov 7, 2021 7 PM PDT | *Warning! May Contain Power Plays*

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

7 minutes ago, EddieVedder said:

There is no heart in Poolmans game. Hes just going through the motions out there.  Not sure what games your watching but Myers is a way better d than Poolman.

Imo, it comes down to expectations and comparing there salary, there should be alot more expectations on Myers.  Next time the Nucks, are on the PK and Myers is on the ice with a chance to clear - watch & see if he gets it out; good chance it will be a WEAK ATTEMPT and the puck stays in, like the last PK.    

The expectations on Poolman is to be at most a second pairing and Myers is a disaster in his clearing or exiting attempts; otherwise, I agree he is playing well.  Perhaps you are looking at Poolman a bottom pairng d and I am watching one of our minute eaters on d.

Edited by ShawnAntoski

2 minutes ago, IceHockeyPlayer said:

I think they should do only PK practices and face off practices from now until season’s end. I am not going to be greedy and ask for any goal on powerplay from now until end of season. Not even asking for playoff, just some pride in a few wins.

Not sure why Benning didnt promote Malhotra and let him go to Toronto. I thought it was an idiotic decision.

• Cheers 1

21 minutes ago, whcanuck said:

Let’s say you’re running a business, and almost every customer says “I don’t like being charged extra for this, it should be cheaper.” You, as the owner, know who makes the business run, the customers, and do what you can to make them happy right?! 

So why can’t Aqua listen to 90% of the fanbase right now who’s absolutely fed up with a mediocre, underachieving product? We’re the customers, paying for tickets, buying merchandise 

Would you listen to you? 

3 minutes ago, Green Building said:

Problems start from the top down. If Aqua boys want to win they should either sell the team to owners who know hockey, or do what you say and clean house provided they stay the hell out of anything other than signing checks. We can go all the way back to Nonis for owner meddling with these dinks, and a deep pocket book isn't the only thing required to ice a successful franchise. 

you know, in my signature, i have "Hire a Wiccan coach." as my caption, and i put that in SEVEN years ago! in that seven years. almost NOTHING has changed with this team, except kinda getting worse

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I think it’s pretty obvious they don’t have the personnel for the pk. So there is not much they can do. Blame Benning.

Whats your excuse for bad PP? No they have the personnel but they dont know which goes where and how to use them.