The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Avalanche l Thursday, Nov. 11/21 l 6:00 PM

Rate this topic

-DLC-

22 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

He was on IR at the beginning of the season.  They switched it to LTIR on October 27.  Don't think you can backdate it.  It's 10 games minimum and 24 days.

It can be backdated and likely was. 

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

I still don't care for Dickinsons game. He reminds me of Louie Erickson floats and doesn't really engage 

Or score

Or win FOs

I have been holding silent for a while but I will speak here.

Something about Dickenson must be working because Podz and Garland have been doing great. However, when Green put Podz and Garland with Horvat they fell flat.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2

Just now, FaninMex said:

Something about Dickenson must be working because Podz and Garland have been doing great. However, when Green put Podz and Garland with Horvat they fell flat.

Pod & Garland's backs must be hurt carrying him.:lol:

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Canucks-12 said:

Was hoping to see

Podz - Horvat - Garland. 

Green won’t change his ways until forced to. Let’s see if this line comes together tonight. 

Watch the games then. Green tried it multiple times last game and they disappeared.

• Wat 1

1 minute ago, FaninMex said:

I agree.  Dickinson wasn't acquired to score goals.  His underlying numbers in Dallas were really good.  He was considered one of the better defensive players in the league.  I do see that in him.  He is fine on the 3rd line.  His major weakness is faceoffs.  If we could get a 4C who is a right hand shot and good on faceoffs that would solve our problem.  It would allow more freedom for BO and we wouldn't have to use Miller at centre anymore.  Move Lammikko to the wing and send Dowling to Abby.

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, FaninMex said:

Podz and Garland have had chemistry in spite of Dickinson.