The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Anaheim Ducks | Nov. 14, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, DefCon1 said:

At this point I wont watch the Canucks anymore until major changes happen. Its not entertaining and waste of my time. Rather spend my free time watching Narcos Mexico than this crap. They have historically the worst PK in NHL since 1979. You cant make this up.

Literally should be every Canucks fan. Why pay for a product that doesn't work? 

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

Fresh face, not the head coach, not even 20 games in 

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

They hired him and didn’t even allow him to run the D which is his forte. Not fair to him.

Let the new coach decide whether to retain him or not.

Fair I guess. Didn’t help things obviously though 

2 minutes ago, Rackdawg said:

He is what he is ..wins some face offs gets his 50 points a yr..invisible for 4 games ..has a good game gets a few points then mails it in for 4..

Captain shouldn’t be the prime example of mediocrity…

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

I wonder how the owner feels about spending over the cap for a team that’s one of the worst in the league.

In most situations a NORMAL owner would $h1T-can the idiots who wasted his money - but hey - this is Aqua-lini and all he cares about is building condos and sitting on the Canucks franchise asset while it grows in value.  Ask him if he cares about the fans - just ask him - and have him place his right hand on a bible when he answers.  

Edited by RU SERIOUS
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Outsiders said:

I never thought I'd say this....... 

I miss Beagle, Player Name, Roussel

GLUE GUYS

Now we have Bailey, Lammikho, Dickenson, Chaisson who all suck worse than Player Name, Beagle and Roussel. Rather bring other Abby players to play on that 4th line or maybe try to trade for someone who can PK worth a damn. The only player that PKed well tonight was Motte and he just came back from a major surgery.