The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 14, 2021 Columbus Blue Jackets (14-11-1) @ Vancouver Canucks (12-15-2) at 7:00 pm on SportsNet TV and Radio 650

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

Just now, gizmo2337 said:

Certainly not disputing Demko's been beyond excellent! I think he would have had better numbers earlier in the year had it been like this all along. There's still room for improvement on D too, which is good news.

Demko is still a young goalie too. He’ll have his ups and downs. 

I would like to see a game where the team helps him out when he’s off and we get the win. He’s put us on his back too many times to count so I would like for the team to be able to do the same from time to time. 

The less reliant we are in Demko to win the more success we will have and the more success he will have. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

34 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

What if I told you there was a 2 hour Boudreau interview in its place?

I listened to maybe 5min worth of green talking since 2019. Just read quotes ect.
I've also listened to countless hours of bruce talking in the last week.

Change is oh soo goodB)

• Cheers 2

45 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

What if I told you there was a 2 hour Boudreau interview in its place?

We need a HBO special with behind the scenes footage of him taking the job and meeting the players, game 1 etc. 

Canucks media need to get to work. 

• Cheers 1

26 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

He’s still had to be really good in order for us to be on this streak. We need to continue to improve in front of him. 

well you know changing coaches does not actually make our team better,

the team is playing better

but the holes in the line up are still there

that is why we also changed GMs

Just now, lmm said:

well you know changing coaches does not actually make our team better,

the team is playing better

but the holes in the line up are still there

that is why we also changed GMs

Disagree. Coaching is a crucial ingredient to making a good a team. Starts with coaching then down to the players.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Jester13 said:

Interesting. Maybe the low-quality shots Green's systems were creating ended with more faceoffs in the o-zone? Shoot it from anywhere and try to get a whistle, kind of thing, because they don't have much success off the rush? 

Not many bands could play live outdoors like that and get almost studio sound... remember it was 1969 and cold.... January 30th. John Lennon blowing on fingers to get them warm enough. Sadly .... the end

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, longsuffering said:

Not many bands could play live outdoors like that and get almost studio sound... remember it was 1969 and cold.... January 30th. John Lennon blowing on fingers to get them warm enough. Sadly .... the end

I'll have what you're having, please.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Disagree. Coaching is a crucial ingredient to making a good a team. Starts with coaching then down to the players.

True.

Leadership is massive.

Military people talk about this. The wartime experienced leaders have less casualties in their units.

• Cheers 1