The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sunday, Jan 23/22 St. Louis Blues @ Vancouver Canucks 7:00 Rogers Arena SNPTV SNP650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

25 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

This is what Faulk is calling out Canada for.

Our quarantine rules are ridiculous. Like if you’ve quarantined down in the states for 5 days and are negative. Why would you then have to quarantine another 5 days here? Especially when you’re taking a private flight.

Time for our officials to use more common sense.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, stawns said:

We'd all be in a much better place if we all did rapid tests every morning, symptoms or not.

No, no we wouldn’t. 
never mind the expense, that would be crippling just in false positives and falsely reassuring for the asymptomatic spreaders. 
the rapid tests just aren’t that sensitive or specific. 
they have utility in checking if a symptomatic person has COVID and they are somewhat useful in RTW evaluations for someone with COVID.   Past that they really aren’t that useful and certainly no saving grace in the way you are suggesting. 
Sorry, GDT. Happy to continue discussion on COVID thread. 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

jesis....and i thought it was bad last game with the covid......its gonna take 2 or rather 3 miracles to get a W. 5th string goalie.....and how many forwards? i mean cmon...this is ridiculous! Petey and brock is gonna have to carry the entire offense with some heavy minutes....omg.... 

24 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Our quarantine rules are ridiculous. Like if you’ve quarantined down in the states for 5 days and are negative. Why would you then have to quarantine another 5 days here? Especially when you’re taking a private flight.

Our officials have been making stupid decisions like that for three years. People don’t take them seriously anymore and nor should they. 

• Cheers 3

8 minutes ago, austy said:

I think that video is reversed, but then it's Burr so it could be regular Burr shenanigans lol

I saw that game live, and it was definitely just Burr getting under their skin. There was a guy kinda close, so he faked getting hit into the bench, and the refs didn't spot it.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, You Mad Bro? said:

Our officials have been making stupid decisions like that for three years. People don’t take them seriously anymore and nor should they. 

Yeah, I'll take our covid management over the complete train wreck to the south.  

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, DeNiro said:

why are you assuming the US has it right and not us?

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, JM_ said:

I’m saying that 10 days of quarantine isn’t necessary.

Both top health officials on either side of the border have cut it down to 5 days.

Why would you need to do 5 on both sides of the border? Too many blanket policies and not enough common sense.

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, JM_ said:

Strange how the extra 500,000 plus dead people; taking population into account, seems to escape some folk.

Should be evidence to never assume the US is doing the right thingcovid wise.

• Vintage 4