The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Feb 8th Coyotes Vs Canucks 7pm PST on SN

Rate this topic

86Viking

10 hours ago, D.B Cooper said:

I’m much more disappointed in your GDT than I am in a 21 year old enjoying a well earned vacation.  
Go to bed. 

who &^@#ingg cares what the GDT looks like. Only a child needs  pictures of whales attacking animals in every GDT. It is to talk hockey, but hell all I seem to get is asshole responses from canuck fans. Good group of people on here that like to push peoples buttons and bash someone for starting a GDT... Enjoy the list buddy!

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, D.B Cooper said:

I just wanted to know the game time.  Lol. 
If you don’t want to make a GDT, don’t sign up.  

Just start watching sportsnet now and at some point by midnight game should come on.  Make sure you got it set to sportsnet east, I swear thats the channel the games on!

Something about this thread. It's showing signs of fan fragility, the likes of which we have not seen since the California swing with Torts...

While it's too early to tank, We have a management group that knows how if the time comes. The Poolman status is a head scratcher and I was hoping Ham would be back on the roster radar by now.  

A great opportunity for Gar and OEL to step up with Beags out for the Yotes.

GCG!

20 hours ago, Canuckster86 said:

Anyone else disappointed Quinn when to Vegas to watch his brother and risk getting covid and missing games like he did? I sure am...the Hughes brothers are going to have many years of playing in all star games together.

I really think this was a poor selfish decision that now impacts the Canucks and their next 3 games that we will NOT have Hughes in our lineup. But being optimistic, maybe this give OEL prominent time to find out how to score again! Maybe Rathbone gets a look as well, playing tonight for Abbotsford then get recalled?

20 hours ago, Canuckster86 said:

Keep the slamming coming...just typed what I was hearing about him being their to watch his BRO, my bad! Never change attacking people for being wrong fellow Canuck fans!

Have a wonderful day!

I think it had something to do with the way you said it. Read your own post again.

• Upvote 1

Hey DB Cooper, you want the game time...its in the title of the thread, just need to use those 2 eyes you have. Also, this is why I said what I said about Quinn Hughes for all the haters...

Rick Dhaliwal: Vancouver Canucks Jim Rutherford on defenseman Quinn Hughes being placed in protocol: “He was at the all-star game in Vegas, tough break for us, we are scratching and clawing to stay in this race. He will not be available for us the next 3 games, hoping Feb 17th in San Jose.”

10 hours ago, Devron said:

Our team defence has gotten better in a big way though. We’ve done a damn good job considering the personnel outside the Top 3

10 hours ago, FaninMex said:

Him too

10 hours ago, canuck73_3 said:

Our breakouts come from OEL and Hughes the rest are real hit or miss on break outs and usually the latter. 

Basically our forwards hope to hell they win the face-off or get a fluky bounce or pass from the D right off the bat ... otherwise they spend the rest of the shift desperately trying to help the defence get out of our own zone. 

We've played good team d and that's a huge credit to our forward and team commitment. Also credit to guys like Burroughs, Schenn, and Poolman who have given it their all but our overall D personnel is utter garbage. For sure the worst bottom 3(5) in the league.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

10 hours ago, awalk said:

I think the fwd group is a lot closer than the D group is, that's for sure.

Haven’t seen you on this board despite your over 2500 posts. I have been on here for over 10 years. Do you come on here to create controversy?