The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Poolparty wants out again

6 minutes ago, RetroCanuck said:

Not a chance for me. Hogz had a slower sophomore year. Would be hard to replace his compete and offensive talent

Even though I like the idea of trading for Puljujarvi, I definitely would pass if that is the cost.

But a replacement 3rd liner on his ELC is ideal for Edmonton. So if they were adding a pick and/or prospect Puljujarvi for Hoglander, maybe then we’re getting somewhere.

No idea why ppl want to trade hogz.  It was his 2nd year and this team was horrendous for the first half. 

We just signed a 26 yr old undrafted Russian and ppl r going bonkers over him.  Does that not tell you to not give up on talented 2nd yr players? 

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 2

4 hours ago, EddieVedder said:

No idea why ppl want to trade hogz.  It was his 2nd year and this team was horrendous for the first half. 

We just signed a 26 yr old undrafted Russian and ppl r going bonkers over him.  Does that not tell you to not give up on talented 2nd yr players? 

Even crazier some want to give up on Boeser. 

10 hours ago, RWJC said:

According to Dreger on HockeyTalk, OTT and EDM are apparently currently working on a deal for Poolparty 

Good to hear.  Wouldn't want to see him on our team.  Don't like his attitude; and I sure don't like his lack

of hockey sense.  Hope Ott don't give up too much for him.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, canuck73_3 said:

Even crazier some want to give up on Boeser. 

Nope....different scenario.  It was Boeser's qualifying offer that people couldn't accept. 

Boeser extended for less than the QO without any drama throughout the summer.  Perfect term, slightly high salary for last year's performance but overall pretty acceptable.  So totally understandable that the public opinions were swinging with Boeser's situation.

Hogz - agree, he's a great asset when he's firing.  He gets the usual mulligan on the sophomore year, but the next two years will be telling and JR likely has shorter patience than his predecessor.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/3/2022 at 10:22 AM, NHL97OneTimer said:

Nope....different scenario.  It was Boeser's qualifying offer that people couldn't accept. 

Boeser extended for less than the QO without any drama throughout the summer.  Perfect term, slightly high salary for last year's performance but overall pretty acceptable.  So totally understandable that the public opinions were swinging with Boeser's situation.

Hogz - agree, he's a great asset when he's firing.  He gets the usual mulligan on the sophomore year, but the next two years will be telling and JR likely has shorter patience than his predecessor.

You missed the joke, the guy I quoted thinks Boeser is less than useless. 

On 6/30/2022 at 3:56 PM, King Heffy said:

They can have Poolman, who is better then anyone they have on their right side.

hahahahhaha.

Poolman better than  Bouchard and Barrie? 

You are living in pure delusion Heffy. That's insane lol I'm convinced you are trolling at this point. 

Edited by Harold Drunken
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Harold Drunken said:

hahahahhaha.

Poolman better than  Bouchard and Barrie? 

You are living in pure delusion Heffy. That's insane lol I'm convinced you are trolling at this point. 

Neither Bouchard nor Barrie belong in the NHL until they learn how to play acceptable defence.  Both are massive liabilities.

Poolman can handle bottom pairing minutes, unlike those two useless pieces of garbage.

Edited by King Heffy