The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 29 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Washington Capitals - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

5 hours ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Would like to see the Canucks play a boring style for once and show us they are capable of winning of 2-1/3-2 kind of game. I want to see them play good defensively. 

Gotta find ways to play boring games and not cheat for offense.

Team hasn't played a game that is conducive to winning long term. Have to learn how to defend and play a boring style time to time.

5 hours ago, Harold Drunken said:

Yeah but with the additions of Kuzmenko, Bear, Aman, Joshua, Mikheyev, Lazar I'll take that ratio thus far. The trade so far looks like a dud for sure but their other additions are starting to pay dividends. 

Let's not be quick to forget they also traded Hamonic for a 3rd and most were ecstatic lol the Dermott trade is TBD - sample size too small.

I’m not sure why you think I disagree with what you’re saying? I only commented about Stillman being one of the worst trades so far of this new management. Is that not a factual statement? I think you’re making some assumptions that aren’t true.

4 minutes ago, Devron said:

Haha all I know is he’s not here when they’re winning but posting like crazy when we suck. So it’s been more often than not hah

I have been there. I guess you don't really pay attention much. Lol. I am just saying that you seem to be ok with having a team that allows three or more goals for most of the games this season. Continue to enjoy it because we have done this over and over and you guys seem to get angry that fans say anything bad. It's fans like you who think because you support them no matter what that it's a good thing but really it's a problem.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

1 minute ago, StanleyCupOneDay said:

I’m not sure why you think I disagree with what you’re saying? I only commented about Stillman being one of the worst trades so far of this new management. Is that not a factual statement? I think you’re making some assumptions that aren’t true.

Salute the tank commander when you say his name 

image.thumb.jpeg.97a02ee1d3802291f22842f273077aee.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

This Seattle/LA is making me wish we had Beniers

Basically point per game from the get go, 2OA

Two goals so far

Fantilli’s big 10 numbers look better so far…

Rutherford would never though

Just now, jovocop55 said:

Still surprise that many people are at the game in this weather.  It’s only getting worst.  Might take ppl 2-3 hrs just to get home 

Oh no did you guys get that scary white stuff from the sky recently over in Vancouver?!