The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour) Nux have given permission for Boeser’s agent to talk to other teams

RWJC

I haven’t been watching Boeser close enough but why is a right hand shot playing RW on the powerplay?  With his confidence issues he has to take the puck across the body, delay and shoot.  Petey is a Lefty shooting the right side which makes sense.

Seems pretty stupid if we are trying to boost his value or get him scoring again.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, EddieVedder said:

Hogz over boeser anyday.  

Hoglander can drive play and creates chances out of nothing.   He can skate with the puck and provides energy 

Boeser just stands around waiting for the perfect pass 

But but but Brock was second in the Calder!  In a year he was 15-20 pounds lighter than he is now.

Edited by Alflives
  • Vintage 1

2 hours ago, Kobayashi Maru said:

I haven’t been watching Boeser close enough but why is a right hand shot playing RW on the powerplay?  With his confidence issues he has to take the puck across the body, delay and shoot.  Petey is a Lefty shooting the right side which makes sense.

Seems pretty stupid if we are trying to boost his value or get him scoring again.

Management is inflexible; since the left wall curl and drag move works for Miller, they don't want to change it.  If they swapped Boeser and Miller though they'd have so many more options for one timers or quick shots on the forehand, (like how Kyrou burned us yesterday):

Kuzmenko
Boeser - Horvat - Miller
               Hughes

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, EddieVedder said:

Hogz over boeser anyday.  

Hoglander can drive play and creates chances out of nothing.   He can skate with the puck and provides energy 

Boeser just stands around waiting for the perfect pass 

I hear he is back in Abby with Podz,   This management is doing well with these 2 by protecting them from the mud slide.

Both will get great ice time and Klimo gets some good boys to side by side with.

Boeser is on the hot plate now..   no excuses..

maybe find new skates.

I don’t think we’ll see Brock next season,  I beleive he has lost his position here, outplayed..  Management is trying to flog something out of him they can stand by in a trade..  or let someone take him as a project for a 2nd round pick.

Let Tortz tear him up ;) 

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Alflives said:

But but but Brock was second in the Calder!  In a year he was 15-20 pounds lighter than he is now.

Could be why he is skating with bricks on..

or,  he has other issues contributing to it that he should be on LTIR for.

Depression can raise your demons, pray on your weaknesses,.  I hope he is not going “unguided” if that is the case.

He is a wonderful young man..  and wish no I’ll will to him or anyone who may be grieving hard..    I just hope he can shake it, whatever it is , here or anywhere that is a better environment for him.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

The Canucks have been extremely patient with this fellow then they possibly flub the cancer night thing and he wants a trade. 

The coach put the team first on a game night, there was an actual game. The cancer thing was a side dish so to speak. 

Brock was lucky he got to play. Aside from what ever is going on in his life the whole group needs to move forward especially when the team is floundering.

Asking for a trade at this point gives the optics of Brock acting entitled and he's pouting. 

He's been the $hits on the ice this year.

Get rid of him.

28 minutes ago, aqua59 said:

The Canucks have been extremely patient with this fellow then they possibly flub the cancer night thing and he wants a trade. 

The coach put the team first on a game night, there was an actual game. The cancer thing was a side dish so to speak. 

Brock was lucky he got to play. Aside from what ever is going on in his life the whole group needs to move forward especially when the team is floundering.

Asking for a trade at this point gives the optics of Brock acting entitled and he's pouting. 

He's been the $hits on the ice this year.

Get rid of him.

Multiple reports have indicated that he’s never requested a trade. But nice rant 

Edited by qwijibo
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

27 minutes ago, aqua59 said:

and he wants a trade.

Does he?

All I've seen is a bunch of people speculating he wants a trade. No evidence though.

Same way some media dude speculated that Brock's agent is allowed to talk to other teams about a trade.

Easiest job in the world.

make stuff up and print it.

People will buy it.

Rinse and repeat.

• Cheers 2

3 hours ago, Gurn said:

Does he?

All I've seen is a bunch of people speculating he wants a trade. No evidence though.

Same way some media dude speculated that Brock's agent is allowed to talk to other teams about a trade.

Easiest job in the world.

make stuff up and print it.

People will buy it.

Rinse and repeat.

And you have proof he doesn't want a trade?

Lets be clear, I, want him traded.

I know no more than you. 

• Cheers 2