The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. New York Islanders | Jan. 3rd, 2023 | SNP, 7:00PM PT | New Years Edition

Rate this topic

Roberts

2 minutes ago, RWJC said:

Boudreau’s been awful?

It’s the roster that is the issue.

Boudreau has gotten the most out of this club and the sad sack state of affairs we’ve seen in the last 5 years.

Bruce is not the problem.

Even if you think he’s failed at establishing a structure.

His coaching win/loss record and pedigree should clearly indicate that even the best candidate will fail with this roster makeup.

You think playing Stillman, consistently messing with effective lines, keeping horrific defensive pairs together all season long, benching hardworking players and not holding laziness accountable is getting the best out of this team?

He's not progressing any prospects, he's overplaying lazy players and giving the worst players on the team consistent ice time. That's horrific coaching.

Nice guy though and love his interviews. But he's like one notch above Green, which is horrible this year. He's not even close to the coach he was last year (and that might be due to management but at some point have some damn pride in your job and stand up for yourself).

3 minutes ago, JayDangles said:

I really hope you're right. I can't see Miller turning things around and becoming this teams #1 guy. I've known and played with too many "Millers"

But I hope you're right

Hopefully they find a team for him and get something decent.  Just get him gone 

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1