The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks fire Bruce Boudreau, Trent Cull; name Rick Tocchet as head coach, Adam Foote as assistant coach, Sergei Gonchar as defensive development coach

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

5 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

I'm usually very compassionate about the elderly. I feel so much empathy and a bit protective of them.

With JR, I just feel like he should be placed in a room with rails on the bed and given a nice cup of tea and a crossword puzzle. Tell him not to yell at the walls too much and check in on him every now and then to make sure his vitals are stable.

Patrik can bring him his blankie if he gets a chill.

It's time.

(I just checked and he's 73 going on 91)

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

I actually didn't mind Tocchet. He did pretty well here and gave us good meme material as well. 

Me too. I got a different vibe from him than I thought I would. I saw him on a hockey program/panel the other day and thought he was smug/arrogant. But I didn't get too much of that...I'll be on board for now.

• There it is 1
  • elephant 1

1 minute ago, BlastPast said:

Allvin mentions that they are still talking to Bo's agent and "we'll see where it goes". I wonder if they are still entertaining the notion of re-signing him.

Never say never. We all thought JT was a gone at the end of the last season. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

That elephant was so good your forgot about the most important emoji...

But I just checked and you have now added it again.  Thank you sir.  Maybe I'll stick around now...

Petey21.gif

Ahh yes, a fellow Loui react lover

A man of culture I see 

• Haha 1
  • Wat 4
  • There it is 1

6 minutes ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Heard that too! Couldn’t identify the voice, but maybe it was Murph.

Sounded like some version of the “ten pounds of shit in a five pound bag” idiom, which, according to various online dictionaries, is a phrase used to “describe something that is extremely ugly, messy, or f*****-up.”

Definitely not the kind of thing Canucks PR would’ve liked going out over a hot mic at the end of the new coach introduction presser.

But probably a good reflection of where many people’s heads are at today.

Dman i missed it . I hope they don't clip it off