The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

It's sadly and horrifyingly becoming increasingly clear that the Oilers are the western favourites, probably even cup favourites

Rate this topic

On 2/26/2023 at 11:39 PM, Ghostsof1915 said:

Western Conference is going to get clobbered by whomever comes out of the East.

Not so sure.   Whomever makes it out of the East could be limping by then.   Expecting a six game series .... could go either way but yes the East is loaded up and a total Beast.    Like it was in the early 90's.  

On 3/6/2023 at 12:31 PM, Xur said:

Edmonton vs Carolina for the SCF. You heard it here first folks. 

Yea. Many an Oilers fan that I know can't stand hearing Scorpion's "Rock you Like a Hurricane " anymore. Their loss....

Awesomeness!!!!!!!!

Go Canucks Go!

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, IBatch said:

Not so sure.   Whomever makes it out of the East could be limping by then.   Expecting a six game series .... could go either way but yes the East is loaded up and a total Beast.    Like it was in the early 90's.  

Very good point, there are going to be some very intense competitive series out east. Colorado is going to get healthy...I would not bet against them again.

Edited by Harold Drunken

31 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

I don't even think they have the D or goaltending to get out of the West 

No they don't.  That's why the thread title is a joke. Maybe it was intended as a joke, but I didn't bother reading more.  

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

No they don't.  That's why the thread title is a joke. Maybe it was intended as a joke, but I didn't bother reading more.  

I'm not sure it was, which I'm not sure is more funny or sad someone actually thought this :lol:

• Haha 1