The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Coyotes l Thursday, March 16, 2023 l 7:00 pm

Rate this topic

-DLC-

There are no easy games in the NHL but our remaining games against NHL competition is on the weaker side of the fence. At this rate, we could end up with a mid round pick as opposed to a top 10. Winning has it's virtues but so does losing ;)

Glad the boys are playing hard under this work in progress structure. I think whether Deila or Demko plays, in any of the remaining games we will have a solid chance to win based on how well the team has been playing as a unit.

• Upvote 1
  • Tanks a lot 1

7 minutes ago, Devron said:

That would be one of the craziest things to happen in the history of the game 

If they made the playoffs, they'll be so hot that they will go on to win the cup, and it will be one of the craziest things to ever happen in the history of civilization!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Mando27 said:

This is a trap game. Expecting the Canucks to win but wouldn't be shocked if the Coyotes somehow won.

5 hours ago, Seannnp said:

I think the Canucks lose this one today. Not sure why, just have a feeling. The tankers will be happy with the outcome tonight...I think 

Was gonna post the same thing.  Something just feels like the Canucks are gonna play a sloppy game tonight.  Maybe it's the nice weather outside lol

• Haha 1
  • There it is 1

1 minute ago, rekker said:

Old school and out of town. I have wifi, but no cable. Can anyone PM me a site I can stream?

What do you want to stream?  There's a site that starts with a P and ends in hub.  Great for out of town guests.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Was gonna post the same thing.  Something just feels like the Canucks are gonna play a sloppy game tonight.  Maybe it's the nice weather outside lol

Wonder what the Canucks records is on hot days as opposed to rainy/cold days lol

• Vintage 1

4 hours ago, BCNate said:

It's not.  They had a handful of home games at the start of the year that they had to use this as a temporary room.  Then they went on a long road trip while the building was completed.  Sounds like it as actually a really cool rink/game experience down there.

I think they spent something $35 mil from the new owner's pocket to build temporary facilities so the effort is there to do whatever he can.