The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Website > FANS > NO messageboard anymore

Rate this topic

Tinky-Winky

Not sure were this goes, but when you go to the canucks website, and were you used to go to the  message board under fans? its not there anymore i had to google this forums...on a side note i do like the new layout of the canucks website though....looks very nice and refreshing, but in the pic below you can see before it was in fans, and now no messageboard shows anymore when you go the the canucks website

Could contain: People, Person, Collage, Adult, Male, Man, Helmet, Airplane, Computer Hardware, Screen

Edited by Tinky-Winky
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2
  • There it is 1

One of two things:

1.  They either forgot to add the link, or

2.  The message board will be eliminated at some point

Most other teams don't have a message board run by the team, so makes sense if this board goes private.  Might allow more diverse content like we used to have.  We will see...

• Upvote 2
  • There it is 1

54 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

One of two things:

1.  They either forgot to add the link, or

2.  The message board will be eliminated at some point

Most other teams don't have a message board run by the team, so makes sense if this board goes private.  Might allow more diverse content like we used to have.  We will see...

Given how politically charged and divisive this board gets and how mad people get from being moderated when getting deep into some hateful garbage, I would not be surprised at all if they shut it down. 

• Cheers 3
  • Wat 1
  • Sad 1
  • There it is 1