• R. Kesler
    • A. Edler
    • K. McLean
    • M. Ohlund
    • T. Bertuzzi
    • T. Gradin
    • A. Burrows

This poll is closed to new votes

As I expected, the last one was a landslide, with Bure taking over 60% of the votes. Burrows had the most nominations, so he was added as a voting option.

Reminder to both vote and nominate another player to be added as a voting option!

For those of you who haven't seen these kinds of polls before, the way they work is you vote for who you think is the greatest/top Canuck at the position. As for what is meant by "Greatest" or "Top", I will leave that to each individual. I have my own interpretations, but others may define it differently. Worth noting, that I do want to keep this to their tenures with Vancouver and as players, thus a player like Neely would only be considered for his Vancouver time and guys like Quinn and Crawford would only be considered for their playing careers, not their coaching careers.

The List:

#1 - H. Sedin

#2 - D. Sedin

#3 - T. Linden

#4 - P. Bure

• Thanks 1

This will be a clear Naslund outcome so ..... Naslund, to make it official

Nominating the Super Pest , Andre Boudrias. Not surprisingly forgotten and under appreciated but a singularly consistent force on what were generally dreadful teams through the early to mid seventies. A classy leader for all us grade schoolers to follow!

• Vintage 1

Vote Smyl.....he is a lifetime Canuck and the first to have his numbber retired.

Nominate Tanti ...Come on folks, Tanti is the one, a slick player who racked up points in the 80s. Please don't forget the first two decades in this poll.

Edited by GarthButcher5
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Luongo (another captain, star of the team in a defensive era, plus national and all-star accolades, and loyalty through and through even when he got dumped).

Nominating Jovo, but wish I got to see more of the older guys (Smyl, etc.)