The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Call Up] Ronalds Kenins to join Canucks

TheRussianRocket.

Nicknames for this guy ? He's already a fan fav

Ronny Hockey.

lets call him Ronny hockey.

(it was an idea from someone else. Im not the most popular poster around here lately. I wont get cred for it. Nor do I want it.)

:lol:

Hey guys remember when I said he's going to put up 35+ goals? Well I was wrong.

He's going to put up 70+ goals.

he wont get scratched do you even know what kind of message that would send? c'mon dont be silly

I am very well aware of the message it would send. And i dont agree that kassian should be the one who sits out if they do want macmillan in. But i also recognize the reality that wd does not seem overly concerned about his message to kassian.

I would prefer to see higgins sit but that wont happen.

Nicknames for this guy ? He's already a fan fav

Ronny Hockey.

lets call him Ronny hockey.

(it was an idea from someone else. Im not the most popular poster around here lately. I wont get cred for it. Nor do I want it.)

That's what I wanted to call him back in the Calgary game.

I love that ripper Kenins has. Nice heavy shot

• 2 weeks later...

It is quite amusing going back a few pages to when he was first called up and seeing how many people were griping about it.

10 points in 14 games so far... Think Jensen would be doing any better?

Really there was that one poster who called it a stupid move. Almost everyone else thought it was a good or at least okay move.

stupid move.... literally so many better choices.

Lol. One thing I've learned on cdc , always be careful about who u slam when u have no idea who he is. U never know how a call up is going to work out.

These posts live forever

Since playing at the Olympics, I always thought hed make a solid 4th liner. Good speed, hits hard and clean. Diddnt expect the passing ability though. Hopefully this is some actual development in his game rather than a fluke, but he's looking like a bottom 6 stud for this franchise moving forward.

Archived