The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

It's Miller time

canuckster19

NucK

You seem happy about that. Nothing like wishing for "your" team to not succeed.

yeah cause being proved right about what i said in front of some people i dont know on the internet is worth being down 3-1 in the series instead of tied 2-2...... :picard:

Finally Miller is in net. He signed to get a team to the playoffs so he can play in the playoffs. He was injured.

Fine.

But did you see how the Canucks were playing at the end of the game there? That's how they'll be for the rest of the series.

Win at home, hold fort in Calgary, close the show.

Game 5 is very winnable.

If we win game 5 Miller would need to have his best game of the year if we want to win at game 6.

I don't see us scoring a lot of goals in Calgary.

It's ine game at a time but if we were to win game 6 it puts us back into control. One game at a time, game five is next.

Let's be honest CGY took their foot of the gas, sure Miller made some good saves, but to think that he alone will dig us out of this hole is desperation at best. Need to still score goals and that starts with creating offensive zone time which we haven't seen in basically 2 full games.

Let's be honest CGY took their foot of the gas, sure Miller made some good saves, but to think that he alone will dig us out of this hole is desperation at best. Need to still score goals and that starts with creating offensive zone time which we haven't seen in basically 2 full games.

I lol'd.

The Canucks lost confidence in Lack for this series. Enter Miller the WALL and BOOM; the Canucks are playing their game again.

Check out next game.

Archived