The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

Boeser Brocking his way into 69th in all-time Canuck scoring by shoving 4 points into Doughty's face.

68.  Bob Dailey D 257 38 93 131
69.  Brock Boeser RW 152 66 64 130
70.  Brent Sopel D 322 33 97 130
Edited by Wilbur
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

Boeser Brocking his way into 69th in all-time Canuck by shoving 4 points into Doughty's face.

nice

22 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Boeser Brocking his way into 69th in all-time Canuck by shoving 4 points into Doughty's face.

Ugh i am getting old... i remember getting Bob Daileys autograph back in the day :)

• Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Westcoasting said:

Ugh i am getting old... i remember getting Bob Daileys autograph back in the day :)

From what I can tell, he was an underrated offensive defenseman. Wish I could've seen him and others like McCarthy play.

On 10/31/2019 at 10:06 PM, -AJ- said:

From what I can tell, he was an underrated offensive defenseman. Wish I could've seen him and others like McCarthy play.

I don't think underrated...he was a star in my eyes at the time, big tough could score goals, what more could i ask for!! So sad when they traded him but i was a Flyers fan too back then :)   I did like getting Mclhargey back as he was a tough d man who would fight anyone (fights were big back then)

• Cheers 1

On 11/1/2019 at 2:38 PM, dpn1 said:

I remember going to a New West Bruins and seeing Curt Frazier and Stan Smyl go toe to toe and before you knew it, they were playing together in Vancouver.  Good Times.

Oh my god that was good times back then when they were both on the Nucks as rookies, i'm not sure i was ever more excited to watch a team play.... seemed like every game one of them was going to fight someone! Fraser could flail with the best of them :)

• Cheers 2

On 10/21/2019 at 10:16 PM, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Still think Boeser needs to work on the timing of his release.  Still notice that he takes way too long to get shots off, which makes him so predictable to goalies.

Did you feel like he had a quicker release last year compared to this year so far? 

4 minutes ago, J-Dizzle said:

@stawns what have your thoughts been on Boesers play so far?  I know you were a bit concerned with him not being a play driver but I’ve been really impressed with his whole game so far this year... looks like he’s carrying the puck and making plays really well imho. 

boeser's play has most notably increased due to power play production

which in no small part is a result of hughes playing so much pp

and also adding miller to the top pp unit

no slight on brock.. he has fit in well with the increase of talent around him

it takes a top tier player to maximize and benefit from the players he plays with

and he has shown he is a good finisher playing with ep40

he, with ep40 and miller, give the team a top tier nhl first line

Unfortunately, Brock’s Dad has had more health issues.

Journal entry by Laurie Boeser  2 hours ago

Never a dull moment with Duke!  He got sick very quickly on Monday afternoon which led to an ER visit which led to being admitted to the hospital.  His diagnosis- an infected gall bladder.  They administered strong antibiotics to get rid of his infection.  He then had surgery today to remove it.   Surgery went well.  Prayers for healing are greatly appreciated.  

• Upvote 1