The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN @ NJD | Sunday Nov. 8th | 2PM | SNP/MSG

Baer.

well he looked pissed when he skated off ... 

He can't be a prima donna though....team game and that's how you win/lose.  He could have had that one (too), so none of this "it's their fault" BS.  Divides teams and does more harm than good.

The kids looked good.  The vets sucked donkey b#lls.

Edler is a liability having to rake penalties because his can't cover or move properly.

Sedins with a 5 minute PP generated almost nothing and Vrbata should be playing bantam hockey.

Hutton was the best player on the ice.

I hope Miller rips the whole team big time after that disgrace.

someone has to want Hggins.  It's time to go all in with youth.  Who are the kids to come up?  Let's get a list going!

I'm not upset, we're not a good team. Would you rather make the playoffs, barely squeaking in and get bounced in 5 games? Or would you rather miss the playoffs by a decent margin and see a lot of these veterans (who are way past their best before date) get dumped at the deadline or in the offseason? I hope the young guys get more ice time and continue to learn because they've been solid. Go Canucks!

One thing I really don't like, in 3 on 3 ot you've gotta put out your fastest guys. You've gotta put Virtanen and Baer out there over Burr and Sutter. Baer isn't that fast, but he has skills, Virtanen has a good shot and is fast. 

someone has to want Hggins.  It's time to go all in with youth.  Who are the kids to come up?  Let's get a list going!

Waive the vets.  HAha.  If I have to watch the tem lose, I would rather see the kids trying hard and making mistakes than our vets mail it in.  honestly, watching the "leaders" on this team play such a flat, listless style of hockey after blowing the game yesterday is disgusting and embarrassing. . 

• -SN- unfeatured this topic

Archived