The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hansen out 4-6 weeks with fractured ribs

Apricot

Perfect opportunity to give Jake a chance to prove himself.  If this were Calgary or Edmonton or Toronto the young player would get an opportunity.  But likely WD will put in plugs that have "earned" their ice time.  So sad.

Jannik Hansen is the epitome of the direction this team needs to head in.

He's as tough as nails, fast as the wind, tenacious as a ratel, and brutally honest. I think Benning sees how valuable Hansen is to the youth coming in. He plays the right way, every shift, and is clearly made of adamantium.

The team needs to play Toronto hard on December 3rd. They need to smother Matthews and Marner (literally if possible) and make Kadri and Martin regret stepping on the ice. Yes the Leafs may boast the more mobile roster, but physically they are no match for the Canucks. Willie needs to ensure that his team finishes every check, especially Tryamkin, Gudbranson, and Virtanen. They need to crowd Andersons crease and make his life miserable, and they need to play this game for Honey Badger!

Do it for Honey Badger!

tumblr_lkhymsZr7S1qakh43o1_500.gif

Hansen is the epitome of what we need in this organization.

With that being said, I really hope he gets traded at the deadline to a contender for a high pick. He is probably our most valuable player to a team looking to add at the deadline for a run and could fetch us the best return out of anyone on the roster. 

If we keep him, he will begin to lose value and will end up like Burr.

8 minutes ago, jammerculture said:

Hansen is the epitome of what we need in this organization.

With that being said, I really hope he gets traded at the deadline to a contender for a high pick. He is probably our most valuable player to a team looking to add at the deadline for a run and could fetch us the best return out of anyone on the roster. 

If we keep him, he will begin to lose value and will end up like Burr.

Burr used to be a 35 goal scorer :o WTF damnnnn

29 minutes ago, Borvat said:

Perfect opportunity to give Jake a chance to prove himself.  If this were Calgary or Edmonton or Toronto the young player would get an opportunity.  But likely WD will put in plugs that have "earned" their ice time.  So sad.

Jake had numerous games to prove himself,  he has been  outplayed by the "plugs",   so far shaping up to be a horrible 6th overall unless he changes his attitude and drive which hopefully  Utica stint helps with.  So far I've seen guys in rec league non contact hockey check harder than him by accident. 

That's it..F*CK any deals for H Badger. He's the man..what he is.

Send a bus load of devoted supermodel-groupies to massage his aching pains. Dress up like French maids & help his wife with the daily toil.

No trades. He's like our superstar. Keep him 'til he's 45. Dude will always be able to skate like the wind.

Build this man a primo residence in Stanley Freek*n Park.

The Honey Badger. Sir, we salute you.

9 hours ago, SILLY GOOSE said:

I fractured a rib awhile back.  One of the most painful injuries I've had other than that hairline heel fracture.  But this is the honeybadger we're talking about 

Imagne breaking your ribs with a cold. I remember how painful it was to take a dump. I can't imaging a caughing fit. 

Archived