The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Minnesota Wild | March 25th, 2017 | 11 AM | Sportsnet Pacific | The "Whose Canucks Are These Anyway?" Edition

Cramarossa

1 minute ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Bouchers got 5 goals in 19 games with the Canucks. That's essentially a 20 goal pace. He's earned a spot on next year's roster if you ask me.

And with limited ice time in about 3/4 of those games.

2 minutes ago, apollo said:

He's been incredible every chance he's got. He's definitely fighting to lengthen his career. 

The guy deserves a back up role at the very least. I'd be comfortable if we had him as our backup next year 

He's actually a 'perfect' backup - not a young guy who's going to be 'chomping at the bit/complaining' if he doesn't get more ice

Plays solid, and is happy being a number 2 - alot of teams will be looking at him is my guess (assuming we re-sign miller). 

He will most certainly have earned a one year/one was as a back up somewhere - maybe Pittsburgh (as they will lose Fleury), Tampa? Boston seems to have issues at back up as well

1 minute ago, Hortankin said:

I want Miller resigned and Markstrom traded

Bachman is proven to be a solid backup

I'd argue he's making a case to be a starter with his recent play. Really rooting for this kid!

And congrats Boeser! I'm so glad I witnessed his first!

Can't forget about Boucher!

He has played very well, but it's been two and a half games. Two and a half games.
I've seen premature excitement for players in the past, but to anoint him as our possible starter next year based on two and a half games is right up there.

1 minute ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Bouchers got 5 goals in 19 games with the Canucks. That's essentially a 20 goal pace. He's earned a spot on next year's roster if you ask me.

Remember Ronalds Kenins? 

Archived