The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Laffs @ Nucks 6pm Wed March 6 2019 - Battle of the 50 year rebuilds edition.

xereau

6 minutes ago, peaches5 said:

This was the best for me and prob would be for most people if they had gone on to win the game. Jovo takes the dumb penalty and it looks like our playoffs are over and then with 5 seconds left Cooke scores shorthanded. 

Another beautiful goal. Too bad they lost. I almost lost my mind when Cooke scored

Dump and chase is okay provided you CAN recover the puck...the drop pass entry in PP is so damn brain dead which causes everyone standing still on the line with no possible play for the carrier aside from dumping it...

If I KNOW this, I am sure Newell Brown does too. FIX THE DAMN PP (even though we got a PP goal...unbelievable) 

1 minute ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Not impressed with Boeser' urgency when he has the puck near the blueline.  Lacks a lot of poise with the puck and causes a lot of odd man rushes.

Yep he is forcing things too much at times. Last season and for the first half of the season, he let the play come to him and made good decisions. Boeser lost a lot of confidence or he is playing with some injury.

Archived