The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Arvid Costmar | C

1 minute ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Costmar has some rat in his game. I had no idea he had that in his repertoire 

I like the scrappy and that agitative element in his game.

Love this kid. Opportunist and is making himself known out there. Thats the definition of a player you love on your team but hate to play against. Has a little bit of everything in his repertoire. Barring injuries he's gonna make it as a bottom 6 forward guaranteed.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

I love the fact that we're getting 2nd and 3rd round value with our 6th and 7th round picks.  

Jim Benning is a lock to stay with us for another year at least.  Give me one more Benning draft before the Benning haters and the rest of the impatient fans get their wish. 

17 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I love the fact that we're getting 2nd and 3rd round value with our 6th and 7th round picks.  

Jim Benning is a lock to stay with us for another year at least.  Give me one more Benning draft before the Benning haters and the rest of the impatient fans get their wish. 

The head Scout that actually found these gems is no longer here. 
prior to Judd Taking over JB selected took virtanen and OJ . 

So yikes when you look who came after.

costmar has been fun to watch another great pick from the Canucks SCOUTING STAFF. (To bad their  gone because of jbs ego couldn’t handle it.) 

4 minutes ago, Tracksuit said:

The head Scout that actually found these gems is no longer here. 
prior to Judd Taking over JB selected took virtanen and OJ . 

So yikes when you look who came after.

costmar has been fun to watch another great pick from the Canucks SCOUTING STAFF. (To bad their  gone because of jbs ego couldn’t handle it.) 

Yeah Judd is the greatest human to ever walk this earth. It was cool when he made all the decisions for us. Too bad he’s gone 

• Haha 1