The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Kadri to Calgary

10 minutes ago, The Lock said:

Toronto had better be getting some grit in return, or else they might as well be skating ballerinas on ice just asking to get injured. lol

Based on Toronto’s current D I would imagine it’s Brodie going back the other way.

• Upvote 1

Kadri will bring negative press wherever he goes. The Flames have enough meat heads that they will get themselves in trouble. Maybe against us, most likely against another team. The league will through the book at them. Team size and bite is not the same as team character and heart. They will always be on the outside looking in until they fix this. 

Hamonic seems to make the most sense to me. Slightly cheaper than Kadri to save them just over 500k in cap. Can play defense which addresses an issue for them. Only problem I see is Hamonic was specific about being out in Western Canada, so I wonder if things have changed.

Brodie might make sense but he's actually more expensive than Kadri but with less term.

48 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Kadri in a Canucks jersey :sick:

It would make a guy like Matheson think twice before picking up EP40 and slam him head first to the ice if he knew Barkov might get his head taken off by a Kadri hit next shift.  

20 goals 50pts on top of that.  

He'd look great in a Canucks jersey.

Edited by WHL rocks
  • Upvote 1

kadri is not much of a fighter

he is a cheap shot artist

so he needs to be dealt with physically . . he is unlikely to readily fight

marchand avoids fights as well

i bet kadri would back down if bo got in his face

so teams simply have to target flame top players

as payback

if kadri takes cheap shots at any teams top players

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

lol do people actually believe this??????  its not even a real insider

Check the time on his tweets, compared to the mainstreamers.  Even more accurate than he was last TDL.  He must have real sources but legit or not, he's called far FAR more in less than a year than Eklund, Price, or Sekeras ever have, combined.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, WHL rocks said:

It would make a guy like Matheson think twice before picking up EP40 and slam him head first to the ice if he knew Barkov might get his head taken off by a Kadri hit next shift.  

20 goals 50pts on top of that.  

He'd look great in a Canucks jersey.

Kadri might have some grit but he is in no way a deterrent. 

• Upvote 3

People mistake being a cheapshot punk with toughness.

Kadri aint 'tough' - he is an opportunist.   He's the Leafs version of the nose. 

This is Marshrat's comparable, coming west.

If true, I'll be wishing Gud was in the lineup.

• Thanks 1

Kadri is going to be a different player. I doubt we'll see the POS he was in TO, he's probably scared for dear life. One more incident this guy is getting banned for 42 games