The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Canucks sign Justin Bailey

3 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

DIfferent players entirely.   ZM is better energy guy and more physical, Bailey has far more offensive upside.   Both are huge.

How so??? Zack had 52 points in 69 games. Bailey had 8 points in 17 games last year in the AHL and Zack is a full year younger. 

& as that old poster said, "A HARD man is good to find!" ..well, we're getting some of these heavy brutes some of us have been clamouring for.

I've been griping since last fall. It seemed by design, when we got 7 or 8(mostly unlucky injuries) in the bigs, guess what happened in the A? Yeah, our smallish team was getting run, seemingly every game. We had close to 20 walking wounded on the two teams combined.

Destroyed our season..but then teed-up JB for Pods & Hogs, I s'pose?

But this was the last yr we can idly accept getting run over. Time for push-back. Time to plan ahead, & go to F***ing WAR (baby)! Finally.

He has had similar seasons to Tyler Graovac in the CHL and AHL in terms of points. Bailey and Graovac will provide Utica with size, experience, and skill. I think Utica will be interesting to watch. They lost some key pieces in Demko, Kero, Gaunce, etc. Added some good pieces in Graovac, Bailey, Teves, Rafferty,  not to mention the prospects have more experience now like Lind, Jassek, Gadjovich, and a healthy Juolevi will be interesting to follow. I probably missed a bunch of people but you get the point. 

17 minutes ago, kenhodgejr said:

He has had similar seasons to Tyler Graovac in the CHL and AHL in terms of points. Bailey and Graovac will provide Utica with size, experience, and skill. I think Utica will be interesting to watch. They lost some key pieces in Demko, Kero, Gaunce, etc. Added some good pieces in Graovac, Bailey, Teves, Rafferty,  not to mention the prospects have more experience now like Lind, Jassek, Gadjovich, and a healthy Juolevi will be interesting to follow. I probably missed a bunch of people but you get the point. 

They've got a slew of incoming goalies as well.

4 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

Good looking dude with a good looking body.  He's 6'4' measured, this is true, and he's got good girth, good looking dude. 

Seems a lot have had fun here at your expense.  When I first read this, this is where my mind went:

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Kragar said:

Seems a lot have had fun here at your expense.  When I first read this, this is where my mind went:

It's ok I knew the risks when I posted it.  I know all the woman on CDC were alarmed but rest assured the ladies will always be numero uno in my books.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Rob_Zepp said:

DIfferent players entirely.   ZM is better energy guy and more physical, Bailey has far more offensive upside.   Both are huge.

Can't take this anymore guys.... all these descriptive words.... big size, huge, physical.... very quick for his size....  let's switch gears, shall we?

Just now, Virtanen#18 said:

Can't take this anymore guys.... all these descriptive words.... big size, huge, physical.... very quick for his size....  let's switch gears, shall we?

LOL.   GF been on you about male enhancement pills?

• Haha 1