The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Devils Oct 19 10 AM - European game of the week edition

Rate this topic

ForzaTikare

Leivo has been far too inconsistent for my liking. It won't be long until Baertschi is up with the team taking Leivo's role, especially if Leivo keeps up his inconsistent play

This PP is brutal lol. It never creates any kind of high quality chances. EVER. Consistently despite our PK killing them off, you'll see chaos and all sorts of scrambles, that lead to the best chances from opposing teams PP's. Still have yet to see that happen on our PP even once this season. It's horrific.

Never liked NJD. Introduced the trap and is responsible for the dead-puck era, made the game a lot less exciting to watch. I don’t like Scott Stevens, this guy spent his career ending other player’s careers, dirty player (I know this is controversial, but I don’t like players like Stevens). Also, their dumb draft lottery luck is next to Edmonton.

• Wat 1

Just now, DarthMelvin said:

Watched it again..it was not a rocket pass. Schaller just put his stick down and it went by him...it was like he was frozen.

He didn't put his stick down, he tried to sandwich his skate and his stick together to cut the lane off but it was the perfect pass. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, appleboy said:

Sutter needs to play so they can hopefully trade him. Make room for Gaudette.

Gaudette not ready. He's not a 3C yet. 64 games 5 goals. Not 3c yet and 23 yrs old already.  Needs to provide offense if he wants to stick.

Sutter has been playing very well. I doubt he gets traded. If anything Gaudette might get moved in package at tdl if team is playoff bound. 

We need another top 6 winger to play with Horvat.

• Wat 1