The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Ducks, November 1, 2019 // 7.00 PM PT // SNP

Rate this topic

ItalianCanuck1

Just now, Nicklas Bo Hunter said:

why can't they just let Gaudette play?

They could've had Gaudette in the lineup regardless and Eriksson or somebody else sitting out.
This must mean that Ferland will be out for awhile. That's too bad since he was just hitting his stride too

1 minute ago, Nicklas Bo Hunter said:

why can't they just let Gaudette play?

Gaudette has 16 more games (I think) before he is waiver eligible. I think the brass is holding off for a center injury before using those games up. That is just my opinion though.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, zombieksa said:

Gaudette has 16 more games (I think) before he is waiver eligible. I think the brass is holding off for a center injury before using those games up. That is just my opinion though.

15.  At 80 NHL games he becomes waiver eligible and he's at 64.  

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, zombieksa said:

I'm hoping this 5+ goals a game thing continues and am going to say another 5-3 win.

And Ducks fans are hoping their 7 goal efforts against Canadian teams continues, but are looking for some excitement, so are calling for a 7 -3 Ducks win but a Petey Hattie!!

4 hours ago, Schmutzhaken said:

Thats my fave goal ever. Crazy control and awareness. That goal was what made me to choose Ovi’s side in the ol’ Crosby vs Ovechkin debate that has raged on since I was in middle school. 

Probably the best goal I ever seen. Which is crazy given how many crazy goals Datsyuk had. Ovi doesn’t get the respect he deserves as a goal scorer. People just think of the PP one Ts. 

9 hours ago, xereau said:

That angle and speed doesn't do the play justice, the way the play unfolded and the speed of the reaction in real time, combined with the crispness of the shot.. Its unreal man to see him pull off what is essentially a trick shot, in dramatic fashion. I don't care if its from a Flame, or a notorious wannabe like MT, but the play itself is absolutely incredible. I can not recall having seen anything quite like it.

Part of being a cdc member is MT butthurt 

1 hour ago, Ur a Towel said:

They could've had Gaudette in the lineup regardless and Eriksson or somebody else sitting out.
This must mean that Ferland will be out for awhile. That's too bad since he was just hitting his stride too

We can hope...

Miller Pettersson Boeser 

Pearson Horvat Virtanen 

Baertschi Sutter Gaudette 

Ferkie? Beagle Leivo

• Thanks 1

Just now, GhostsOf1994 said:

We can hope...

Miller Pettersson Boeser 

Pearson Horvat Virtanen 

Baertschi Sutter Gaudette 

Ferkie? Beagle Leivo

They demoted him because they didn't think he could play on the 3rd line and the top-6 was full.  It's confusing if they recalled him to put him on the 3rd line or in the pressbox.