The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Anaheim Ducks | Nov. 01, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

First and foremost, I hope Q is good to go for tomorrow, the Canucks miss him.

Unfortunate on the SH goal.  It was a broken play, Q had the guy tied up, tries to get the puck but misses, then Miller comes in and also misses and Silfverberg comes in and gets the goal.  Just unlucky.

Gibson stole them the 2 points.

Let's get the W in San Jose!

• Cheers 1

23 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

ughhh i hate when we play the Sharts in their barn, it's usually penalty fest in favour of SJ putting us in a hole early. 

Ohhh time has changed!!  Their goalie sucks now and we just need our PP to click again! Will be just fine!

1 minute ago, The Aquamen said:

We look good in the standings, we don’t need to rush the kid. Plus we get some days off after tomorrow’s game.

I think it depends upon the nature of the injury and the inherent risks in having him play. We aren't close enough to the facts to make any reliable proposition. The flip side is, if no in incremental injury risk, a young guy could really help the team on a back to back.

Having watched the replay you have to give Getz a lot of credit for a very athletic sequence for the winner.

takes the pass 180 reaching down with his hands gets up to speed in three strides and steps around markstrom who dove at him thinking he would get there before Getz had control of the puck.

Edited by riffraff
  • Upvote 2