The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Blues @ Canucks Nov 5 2019 7pm SNP

Rate this topic

xereau

Marky with Empty Net Goal to seal the 4-2 Win..... petty with 4 points 2 goal 2 assist.... Miller with the 3rd goal.

Oh ya...... Pettersson defenitly out classes and embarrasses Binnington atleast twice tonight. Sucks to be him lol.

Go Canucks!!

Looking forward to your first goal of the year Marky

34 minutes ago, Odd. said:

It's so cringe, this whole thing needs to stop. And they made merchandise for this $&!# too? Smh

The Merch Looks Amazing!!

All great team have Slogans

Just Last year the St Louis Blues slogan " What the heck is the cup doing in St Louis?"

And the year before the Wahington Capitals slogan " A joker runs this town but were no joke "

Hopefully it's time a Team Like That wins the cup.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

So I see he decided to double down on whining.

He knows what he meant by his comments. It had nothing to do with it being a young versus old team. Pretty sure the Hawks were a young team at one point. Didn’t stop them from steamrolling teams.

This had everything to do with Doughty thinking his team is still a contender and our team still being a bottom feeder.

He just can't admit he made a stupid comment in the heat of the moment, but has to call the reporter an idiot.  Comments like his are a sign that a guy is close to being done.  He's not willing to accept that he's getting passed by in the league by younger and far superior players.  His PIMs are going to go up too.  He's a frustrated player, but it's not because his team stinks; it's because he's the reason for their stinking, and he can't accept that.  Guys are aging out of the league younger and younger than ever before.  Like Torts said:  "it's a young man's game now"

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Rick_theRyper said:

Cheap beer and good tunes is hard to argue with though! 

I think there is some sort of fact based stuff that indicates people were the happiest in the 50's.  Jobs were plentiful, moms stayed at home, new inventions were making our lives way easier, and stuff was relatively cheap.  Boomers were growing up during then.  Life was happy, plentiful, and futures looked bright.  Maybe kids today have the current happy and plentiful stuff, but are missing out on the bright futures?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

So I see he decided to double down on whining.

He knows what he meant by his comments. It had nothing to do with it being a young versus old team. Pretty sure the Hawks were a young team at one point. Didn’t stop them from steamrolling teams.

This had everything to do with Doughty thinking his team is still a contender and our team still being a bottom feeder.

Yep... well this year legit contenders have had more than thier hands full with the canucks dominant play. Blues lost.... and capitals only won because of thier experiance to know a young team might take thier foot of the gas for a moment.... dont worry washington we wont make that mistake again. 

2 hours ago, #Canucks said:

I agree with everything you said except the girl part. I was with my younger brother, we were hanging out and he picks up his phone and calls this chick and says “hey you want to hook up tonight?” She was busy so he called another girl. Then I made a comment like “nothing like a booty call! You hook up with these chicks a lot?” He reply “no they goto my school so I though I would call them.” I was in shock. “So you just call and see if they want to hook up and you don’t know them?” His reply was “yeah if they say no that’s cool, there’s more girls.”

Ya. But that's a reflection on the loose girls nowadays. Lucky bastards, lol.

• Haha 3