The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Jets - Jan 14 2020 - 5pm Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

Just now, StealthNuck said:

Dear Sportsnet,

It's Canucks vs. Winnipeg game. Why are you analyzing Calgary vs. Edmonton?

Thanks,

SN

Because Canuck fans know where this Tkachuk/Kassian thing is going and we have our popcorn ready :lol:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

well, we still have games in hand on every team that matters to us, so I'm just going to go have a beer and return to this if I hear my goal light go off. 

Luckily most of their remaining games are home games 

On 1/13/2020 at 1:49 PM, BCNate said:

If the Flames lose tonight in reg or OT and we win tomorrow, we will be alone in first in the division.  Who would have ever thought that would be the case as we enter the final 3rd of the year.  

Keep in mind that both wild cards as of now are the Oil and Knights, so it is not as though the division is a complete tire fire.

I did... When JT Miller was signed, then Myers and Benn..  as soon as we got JT things were better immediately, then with Rous returning, then it was JV's year to start stepping up, then Hughes and Leivo performing very well.. 

And all this is just the beginning as our young guys mature and the prospects developing ok, how could this team end up next to last like the media said would be? 

That Gipsy Luca Sbisa put a curse on Canucks Powerplay.

Need to eat some pizza and destroy the curse....3 slices with some hot sauce on it should do the job.

Sbisa Vegas,now Jets I think it’s the gipsy curse

Edited by HockeyHarry
  • Wat 1

45 minutes ago, Apricot said:

It time, especially NOW

SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT 

Time to try this again 

2 minutes ago, higgyfan said:

I think our guys are mesmerized by that pansy blue on the Peg's jerseys.

It's a great uniform matchup ::D.  Shame the game itself has been the equivalent of a giant pile of flaming excrement.  That being said, I have a feeling we will at least make it close in the third.

Markstrom is, heard on the radio? starting his 14th of the last 17 games. Including that last b>b. I sure hope Green isnt planning to once again wear down Marky and have Demko watch. Even if we squeeze into the playoffs, we'll go into it with a fatigued starter, and again,a rusty, unproven back-up. Its tempting to run with him now, but not smart

Just now, J-23 said:

True, but Playoff and Regular Season hockey are different.

Time where players step up and others don’t.

We need defense first. Another top 6 winger would be clutch too.

But maybe we just need a better d system. The passive stuff has got to go

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, BarnBurner said:

True, but it's also a great experience for the team, especially the younger guys who have never participated before. 

It's all part of the process of developing. 

Good process for everyone, Benning, Green and the players.

I don’t think we will get wrecked in the 1st round. Flames, Oilers, Yotes, all beatable teams. Would be worried about Vegas, but I think they finish 1st in the Pacific.

• Cheers 2