The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wild @ Canucks, Sunday August 2 @ 7:30 pm

Rate this topic

Dumb Nuck

6 minutes ago, buddyguy said:

But how else do you expect them to track points? The regular season is deemed to be over.

Easy. Just count them as regular season ... count them separately, or don't count them at all. 3 better options than artificially destroying the stat books. Not that I care about records much but way to make sure there is an asterisk beside this Cup, when that's what everyone keeps trying to avoid.

888poker sports bets including the exhibition games so far this playoffs 8-3

Todays picks

Nash over Ari

Phi over Bos

Col over St.Louis

Tor over Columbus

Van over Min

you take either team to win or a draw, the win must be in regulation, in the Canucks game the draw pays 4-1. A Canucks win pays 2.48 to 1

I put a buck on a draw and have 3 buck riding on a canucks win. All the other bets are a buck. I just bet for fun, small bets to make it interesting, fully legal in Canada.

Go Canucks Go

2 minutes ago, arsenalian said:

Ugh, after the Laffs games. Anyone wanna bet they go to OT and instead of switching feeds we’re stuck watching the Laffs OT and missing beginning of our game? 

I'm sure they'll have SN west or pacific start the canucks feed on time

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy McGill said:

so is Ferland enough of a threat to keep Tkachuk from this kind of crap if we face Calgary? they know what he can do. My guess is they would push it and see just how healthy Ferland is. 

No..

We don't have a player of Tkachuks level.. 

He's a power forward every team in NHL would love to have on team.

3 minutes ago, Chickenspear said:

I'm sure they'll have SN west or pacific start the canucks feed on time

Yeah I set my PVR to record on any possible feed they might switch to like Rogers Sportsnet Vancouver, as I won’t be able to start watching till kiddies are in bed

13 hours ago, rekker said:

Apples and oranges, but pointless really. This will play out one way or another. Will be interesting to watch. 

It’s not apples and oranges. People live within their means in proportion. Sure he has made lots of money but he’s probably spent a lot of money as well. A hockey career is also fairly short and that money has to last him the rest of his life if he wants to not have to work after hockey. The odds of him walking away from that kind of money just because he has to ride a bus or sit in the press box is pretty small in my opinion.

3 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

No..

We don't have a player of Tkachuks level.. 

He's a power forward every team in NHL would love to have on team.

I guess I hope that Ferkie  being willing and able to go after guys like Monahan .e.g, might serve as something of a deterrent. 

I'd prefer to face Calgary than Winnipeg even with Tkachuk. 

Edited by Jimmy McGill
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 2

Timbermen
  • Canucks Prospect
  •  
  • Timbermen
  • Members
  • 1,142 posts

Turns out Elliott Freidman is Rasputin. That would explain all the stories he breaks. He doesn't actually have any sources, he uses the magic of prophesy and orthodox christianity.

Ghostsof1915 and TNucks1 reacted to this

Best post of the playoffs so far

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Timbermen said:

Todays picks

Nash over Ari

Phi over Bos

Col over St.Louis

Tor over Columbus

Van over Min

you take either team to win or a draw, the win must be in regulation, in the Canucks game the draw pays 4-1. A Canucks win pays 2.48 to 1

I put a buck on a draw and have 3 buck riding on a canucks win. All the other bets are a buck. I just bet for fun, small bets to make it interesting, fully legal in Canada.

Go Canucks Go

Love it. 

18 hours ago, canuck2288 said:

Sutter should not be in the lineup 

we need Gaud in

I would prefer Gaud over Sutter too, and MacEwen over Eriksson for that matter, but I think Green will want to surround the young players with as much veteran experience as possible. This is the first playoffs for the young stars. I hope it's a good experience for them. MIN has a good team.

Roussel recently said in the media, that the Canucks have better players at all positions than the Wild. Does anyone else feel he may have harmed the Canucks chances with that statement? Never a good idea to basically guarantee a win. But even if they do, it doesn't mean the Canucks are a better Team. I hope they're aggressive and don't let up, and not how the Oilers started out last night. I'll be watching Stecher, he needs to defend better.

Edited by NUCKER67
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Timbermen said:

Todays picks

Nash over Ari

Phi over Bos

Col over St.Louis

Tor over Columbus

Van over Min

Go Canucks Go

So a draw is an overtime win for either team?

1 minute ago, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

2 predictions;

We win this game 4-0...EP with 2, BH and BB with the others.

The loser of the EDM/CHI series will win the lottery...for the umpteenth time....!

Imagine the Coilers getting Lafreniere :sick: