The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Minnesota Wild | August 7th, 2020 | 7:45pm PT, SNP | SCQ Game #4

Rate this topic

Roberts

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

Me too 100%

If he lets in another bad one then maybe but he deserves a chance to fight back after all he has done for us. Everyone sh*tting on him needs to give their head a shake - he's having a rough game but we are down a goal. Everyone needs to buckle down and kill off the penalty and push hard.

18 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I’m not sure how they’re keeping stats but this is not the playoffs, it’s only the playins. Only 16 teams make the playoffs, one of the losing teams will get the #1 pick, playoff teams can’t pick first.

It's 2020 .... traditional definition doesn't exist anywhere. 

3 minutes ago, Shirotashi said:

Marky has let in by my count 5 goals that were on the softish side 3 for sure full on soft goals.

Green will be fired if we lose tonight and he goes with Marky for game 5 and we lose there too. 

Without question fired. 

You're getting WAAAYY ahead of yourself there.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, MikeBossy said:

If he lets in another bad one then maybe but he deserves a chance to fight back after all he has done for us. Everyone sh*tting on him needs to give their head a shake - he's having a rough game but we are down a goal. Everyone needs to buckle down and kill off the penalty and push hard.

Is this game to advance to the playoffs?  Does this game matter?  Do we want to play another game against them?

• Wat 1