The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at St. Louis Blues | Aug. 14, 2020 | Canucks lead series 2-0

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

@PhillipBlunt @oldnews and myself (not to toot any horns) and maybe a few others were comparing Motte to Hansen in his very first game as a Canuck.

No $&!#. 

Check that GDT

i remember when they traded for Motte and there was a meltdown about not getting a 5th 6th round pick instead ..... @oldnewswas one of the first guys to vouch for the kid...while taking some heat!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Just now, oldnews said:

Or better yet - read the trade thread - one of CDC's finest lol.  Right up there with the Shinkaruk and Miller trade threads.

I know.

I only go into player specific threads if I'm really bored... but I do get bored. :woozyface:

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

and Jannik Hansen .... he's my Honey Badger 2.0, even Jannik has said it on air during the postgame show haha 

In the summer after he was traded, I saw him sitting outside of a grocery story inside a brand new VW Travel Bus in the Okanagan.

His wife went in to do the shopping heheh.

I just waved, didn't stop to bother him. He waved back btw.

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

that's only because the tampa game went 5 OT and pushed game 1 for bruins back 1 day lol their game 1 was suppose to be tuesday

Ah yes - I overlooked that.  Just looked on the NHL website and drew conclusions 

3 minutes ago, Darius said:

those celebrations in Surrey look great.

in my neck of the woods i have a bunch of teens living behind me and they were playing basketball during the whole game, not a care in the world about the Canucks...

What has this world come to 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Googlie said:

Ah yes - I overlooked that.  Just looked on the NHL website and drew conclusions 

i'm just curious what's the reasoning behind back to back games for the western teams when they could have easily spaced it out 2 games per conference per night lol like 1 afternoon and 1 evening. plenty of time for them to get the ice prep for next game in between