The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. St. Louis Blues | August 16th, 2020 | 7:30pm PT, SNP | R1G3

Rate this topic

Roberts

Just now, nergish said:

He’s been bad in a way that even his worst critics wouldn’t have expected. Just straight  playing like he has no desire to be there.

I dont get it. I watched his play and it was fine? 

Created turnover on Pietrangelo and had a good chance and made some solid hits. Why the hate? 

3 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

The Canucks have been making it all series lol. You just haven't noticed it because tonight they aren't using it and getting hemmed in every shift because of it. 

I have noticed it. And I been bitching about it .. but you can't throw a blind pass out. You have to look over ur shoulder make sure there's a Canucks player in the vicinity. 

A Blues player couldn't have made a better pass that Motter made on that give away..  

Any ways. Onwards we go.. tie game going into 3rd. We have a chance. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nergish said:

He’s been bad in a way that even his worst critics wouldn’t have expected. Just straight up playing like he has no desire to be there.

Hmmm, I'm never one to shy away from saying that Jake hasn't looked good but he is getting involved out there.  I don't mind his game today.  

Jake looks "marginal" tonight;   

• Misses the net completely on a shot towards a wide open net,
  • Fumbles another pass that would have been another wide open net.
  •  and slips and falls in the corner on an offensive rush.

The rest of the time he's floating around.  This is typical for Jake. Some nights he looks like a mini Bertuzzi other nights like Loui Erickson.

Very Frustrating!