The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. St. Louis Blues | August 16th, 2020 | 7:30pm PT, SNP | R1G3

Rate this topic

Roberts

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Apologies in advance if the goal light turns out to be a spoiler for the folks whose feed is behind.

Thanks, but I actually don't mind that.  I watch on my computer and when I see your red light I know we're about to score.  And then when we do, it's like getting the hit of dopamine twice.  Go Canucks Go!

This is the game that wins us the series. This is the game we have to bring it all for. Blues aren't gonna lay down. Gonna need some big performances and good forechecking. 

Real tough game tonight. Jake Allen is gonna be a beast tonight. You know he will. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, WHL rocks said:

Tarasenko Steen Binnington out for Blues..

They're going to bring a heavy hard hitting game. We haven't seen their best yet.. 

Our boys better be ready.  Hope Benn plays well. Myers injury is a big loss.

I'm tired of everyone saying this.

How long does it take a team to "show their stuff"?  I ain't buying it...they're just not effective against our speed and talent.

22 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

It's one thing for the monitor/tv to be knocked over on you by your cat. But to get El-kabonged by your own guitar. :(

I think the cat knew it was being recorded as it acted casually  the whole time.