The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ALF appreciation Thread (Discussion)

Rate this topic

J.I.A.H.N

The reason to put this in the Canuck Thread is because this is the thread most CDCers look at (IMO) and therefore will not be missed.

Now, I am not one to come to a site like this and search for someone, but Alf has reached a certain place in my funny bone, and is missed very much by me. Alf's sense of humor and general knowledge of the game is very solid, and IMO, he keeps CDC from exploding from time to time. Certainly, with Covid around, we need posters like Alf to brighten up out day. 

I would like to encourage you to write words of encouragement to Alf and hope he does come back, to see how much he is missed!

Those that do not like Alf.....please do not write in here ( I can't imagine there would be very many!) Come on CDC, let's see if we can get him back!

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 1
  • Upvote 2
17 minutes ago, janisahockeynut said:

The reason to put this in the Canuck Thread is because this is the thread most CDCers look at (IMO) and therefore will not be missed.

Now, I am not one to come to a site like this and search for someone, but Alf has reached a certain place in my funny bone, and is missed very much by me. Alf's sense of humor and general knowledge of the game is very solid, and IMO, he keeps CDC from exploding from time to time. Certainly, with Covid around, we need posters like Alf to brighten up out day. 

I would like to encourage you to write words of encouragement to Alf and hope he does come back, to see how much he is missed!

Those that do not like Alf.....please do not write in here ( I can't imagine there would be very many!) Come on CDC, let's see if we can get him back!

Always like reading his stuff, hopefully, returns

• Cheers 1
11 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Alflives -> Alfdies.

He’s over at HFBoards now, for those wondering.

Must be an ... imposter 

I have killed my neighbourhood cat, drenched it in alcohol, and left it in a trap on my front porch.  I’ll get the real Alf by tomorrow morning ;) 

56 minutes ago, janisahockeynut said:

he is on my ignore list.....

• Like 1