The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Blues game 6. Canucks lead 3-2. 6:45pm!

Rate this topic

You Mad Bro?

14 minutes ago, UKNuck96 said:

I feel this song is fitting of being a Canucks fan 

Sorry UK fan, I like your posts, but couldn't listen to this over-rated absolute-$&!#e band.

Time magazine had a front cover issue on them saying they were greater than The Beatles.

That was the end of that magazine's credibility for me.

3 hours ago, Gawdzukes said:

When I was young $&!# was a horrible word and now it's every day language..

Blame Game of Thrones for that.

Even the actors in real life are profligate users - view some of the blooper vids and see Peter Dinklage wrestling with "benevolent " and Emilia Clark when she mispronounces her Dothraki lines!!

2 hours ago, stawns said:

Except there likely isn't going to be a next season anytime soon

why not? the bubble is working, I don't see why a modified one wouldn't work, maybe multiple bubbles and/or some breaks built in for more family time. 

1 hour ago, Gawdzukes said:

Exactly, It's super fun and I love talking with you guys. I know I'm a jerk sometimes so please forgive my jerkness. I'm working on that all the time.

I really do appreciate your clean, honest, on edge, and yet positive view. Your posts are always thought provoking and enlightening. We really tend to get down on ourselves as human beings and we shouldn't.

Nice. We all come at this at different angles. I never played to any level but have 25 years of beer leugue, 10 years of coaching kids, thousands upon thousands of watched games experience to draw on. Most important, been a Canuck fan since 1982. Those jersey colors, the 82 run, and the Shoppers Drug Mart calendar drew me in like a moth to a flame and I'm still buzzing!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hlinkas wrister said:

I’m telling myself that it’s actually game number 2. Will make it much less stressful to watch ::D

Ofc it is. - its game #2 in a best of 3 with us up 1 - 0

(Prolly said already,  but I am only at page 2)

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

At least it's not Sutherland.  Hopefully O'Rourke is on his best behavior after Green called him out for his disgraceful performance in Game 2.

Can we please stop making (glorifying) the referees to be more important than the game from here on out?

It's such a bad way to approach anything. It means you've already lost.

Edited by Gawdzukes

3 hours ago, Slegr said:

Canucks are the last team from the west who could upset one of the top four teams. And we may very well be the last Canadian team by the time the game starts. Trend setters!

What on earth could Ron MacLean talk about then?

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

Sorry UK fan, I like your posts, but couldn't listen to this over-rated absolute-$&!#e band.

Time magazine had a front cover issue on them saying they were greater than The Beatles.

That was the end of that magazine's credibility for me.

We cannot all like the same things but we share one thing with the nucks 

• Cheers 1

I may get a lot of hate for saying this but,

With my heart I hope the canucks win today and feel what its like to have the stanley cup champs in desperation mode playing insane hockey

With my brain, I want the Canucks to go to game 7,( either win or lose... hopefully win game 7) for no other reason then understanding the mentality it takes to complete a whole 7 game series against an extremely formidable team, and how we as a team must fight back and the mentality/hunger they are going to have to have in order to win future series.

Either way Go Canucks Go, no matter what I'll support you!

12 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Even the actors in real life are profligate users - view some of the blooper vids and see Peter Dinklage wrestling with "benevolent " and Emilia Clark when she mispronounces her Dothraki lines!!

I find it hilarious that young children use the word $&!#e and frack in their everyday language. It doesn't really hurt anyone and we should be able to express ourselves. Really words don't mean anything. We're just a bunch of growling monkeys. Except the C word is hurtful and the N word is out of bounds.

• Wat 1

12 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky