The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

39 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

He must have said that during the time MSNBC pulled away from coverage due to the lies. They came back in for the reporters Q&A.  Honestly, how can anyone believe the $&!# that spews forth from this animal's mouth. He's a &^@#ing liar, always was, always has been and always will be.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Vintage 2

1 hour ago, debluvscanucks said:

Hahahaha, I Googled that last night, and the border is not opening until a long time... The article I read said maybe after Thanksgiving in November or possibly after the New Year. I was looking at the Post Yo Face thread, and came across a picture of me dated September 17th. I was taking a day trip up to Vancouver for a hockey game. 

4 hours ago, Petey40 said:

Not a great looking curve lol 

55DC9F2F-7D35-4D4D-A425-E4E28359395A.png

Time for Dr. B. ( anti mask / anti social distancing supporter )  to move on.... maybe she can go work for Trump..

That graph is what a 1000% increase in covid rate in BC looks like.  Frightening.

I hope Horgan  calls an election this week .. he will be  surprised when he realizes BC Parents don't support him and NDP support collapses. 

Edited by kingofsurrey

23 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

. he will be  surprised when he realizes BC Parents don't support him and NDP support collapses. 

Sorry kos, difficult to believe bc parents won't support him when there was virtually ZERO meaningful pushback from the majority of parents when Horgan and Henry threw the children of bc under the Covid bus with their pathetic return to school plan.  There's NOTHING protecting these children except their teachers and parents seem en masse to be perfectly ok with Horgan on this.

3 hours ago, Fanuck said:

Sorry kos, difficult to believe bc parents won't support him when there was virtually ZERO meaningful pushback from the majority of parents when Horgan and Henry threw the children of bc under the Covid bus with their pathetic return to school plan.  There's NOTHING protecting these children except their teachers and parents seem en masse to be perfectly ok with Horgan on this.

Anti Mask - Anti social distance Dr. B. will not fare well in public opinion after the second wave of covid  hits BC. 

Edited by kingofsurrey
  • Wat 1

1 hour ago, Russ said:

I just want them to open up to get to package express.  So many good deals in USA right now I would normally have sent there :( Missing out of lots of savings. 

Yep, I hear yah.  A frequent cross border shopper myself.  Some deals are good enough to absorb the extra to have it sent into Canada.  Most Ebay purchases have the import fees already listed before you decide to pull the trigger.  I've still done some but certainly not as much as before.  But no way do I want the border opened right now.   

50 minutes ago, coho8888 said:

Yep, I hear yah.  A frequent cross border shopper myself.  Some deals are good enough to absorb the extra to have it sent into Canada.  Most Ebay purchases have the import fees already listed before you decide to pull the trigger.  I've still done some but certainly not as much as before.  But no way do I want the border opened right now.   

Thats virtually all I want is that 2 minute hop over and back :P  But oh well not the end of the world.